EY (Ernst & Young)
With rapid growth across the SAP and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) space, we're looking for people who understand the challenges of risk management and can focus on improving business performance using SAP GRC. As an SAP GRC Senior, you can expect to utilize leading-practice business tools and methodologies to support client engagement teams that are made up of diverse skills and backgrounds. You will be challenged to understand clients' unique needs and build your reputation as a trusted business advisor.
Our SAP GRC practice is expanding because as our clients' needs are growing and because SAP is a strategic investment focus area for us. For this reason, opportunities with the Risk Transformation SAP practice lead to tremendous potential for career advancement. You won't find a culture like this anywhere else, so if you are looking to work with knowledgeable, people-oriented colleagues, this is a great place to
Your Key Responsibilities
You'll likely spend most of your time connecting with clients to design and implement their processes into the SAP GRC Access Control tool. To make that happen, you'll work directly with your engagement team manager(s) and/or senior manager(s) to create high-quality work products. You will help drive the EY implementation methodology while drawing upon your implementation and client experiences to help our clients implement a proficient design and system build. We will also look to you to coach our junior resources (i.e., staff and interns) on delivering quality client services and to help them understand key SAP GRC Access Control concepts.
Skills and attributes for Success
* Leading-practice design knowledge for the following SAP processes: review of segregation of duties and critical actions, temporary emergency management, user provisioning, and change management
* An understanding of how to assess, define and align SAP security authorization concepts, as well as the ability to work with clients to design and build appropriate SAP roles
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, to identify and document functional requirements, drive agendas during design and status meetings, and showcase our professionalism by clearly communicating action items and takeaways
To qualify for the role you must have
* A bachelor's or master's degree and related SAP GRC Access Control implementation experience (version 10.0 or higher)
* Experience designing, building, testing and deploying all components of the SAP GRC Access Controls package
* SAP and SAP Security skills from a program and project delivery perspective, including a general understanding of the SAP architecture and solution design, information management, implementation and operations
* A willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated at 80%. A valid driver's license in the US and a valid passport are required.
* Experience or understanding of integration options for SAP GRC Access Control with other identity management tools
* Experience with SAP Security authorization concepts across SAP components
* Knowledge of SAP security design and implementation methodology
What we look for
We're interested in SAP GRC professionals with an in-depth understanding of, and willingness to become proficient in, our standard tools and practices. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve leading-practice risk functions alongside some of the most knowledgeable individuals in the business, then this role is for you
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus 10 observed holidays and 3 paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
* The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
* A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
* Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
* An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
About EY (Ernst & Young)
EY is engaged in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.