Ernst & Young
EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit ("FSO") that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
We help our clients transform. Together we are changing the way they interact with their Customers, Employees and Partners alike. We are modernizing their applications, creating new ones and driving business efficiency across their ever-changing platform and channel infrastructures. Everything we do centers around this simple story.
Within FSO, our Digital Technology Operations competency works collaboratively with our clients to conduct complex, strategic analyses of clients' IT organizations, operating models, processes, applications and infrastructure. Through our unique combination of competencies and solutions, EY's FSO Digital Ops team helps our clients sustain competitive advantage and profitability by developing strategies to stay ahead of the rapid pace of change and disruption and supporting the execution of complex transformations.
Your key responsibilities
The Digital Technology Operations Senior will work with the Digital Operations team to build the business, develop go-to-market strategies and drive sales opportunities by actively participating in client facing meetings and presentations to understand problems, develop technical solutions and communicate the business value of Digital Operations services.
The Senior will work with our clients to improve their operational capability by developing transformation strategies, IT operating models, improving operational processes, developing metrics and key measures, performing qualitative and quantitative analysis to determine priorities, and providing enterprise level consulting services in an advisory capacity to large multinational, Financial Services clients.
Skills and attributes for success
* A thorough understanding of complex information systems and technology organizations
* Experience communicating technical study conclusions through written reports and presentations using tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio
* Proven delivery skills, including the ability to scope and size a project, staff a team with the appropriate skill set, provide subject matter direction and guidance to a team, manage communications with project sponsors and manage the delivery of engagement work streams
To qualify for the role you must have
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, Accounting, Finance or a related field. MBA or other advanced degree preferred
* A minimum of three years of post-Bachelor's work experience (or two years for Master's degree); one years must be relevant work experience at a financial services company or comparable experience working as a consultant in a professional services firm delivering advisory services in strategy development, process engineering and improvement, and/or cloud enablement and transformation
* An understanding of technology environments including (architecture, engineering design and development, service design, operations and delivery, disaster recovery, and application architecture)
* Direct experience with IT strategy development, process design / re-engineering and improvement, operational capability and technology resiliency, cloud services integrations, IT Service Management (ITSM), IT governance, risk, and controls, and/or large-scale IT transformation program management
* Available to travel outside of your assigned office location at least 80% of the time. Successful candidates must work in excess of standard hours when necessary. A valid passport is required.
Ideally, you'll also have
* Experience using industry standards, frameworks and methodologies (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, TIPA, ISO, TOGAF, NIST, PMBOK)
* Relevant industry certification preferred but not required (e.g., ITIL V3, Six Sigma, other specialized IT certifications)
* Experience with emerging concepts and technologies such as digital transformation strategies; design and implementation of cloud environments (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud or Rackspace); design and implementation of Agile and DevOps methodologies
* Experience working in IT operations as a process owner, process manager, technology support functions, or the design and implementation of operations strategic plans
What we look for
We're interested in highly motivated talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you'll need the motivation to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and expand our business in the evolving market. If you're serious about consulting and ready to take on some of our clients' most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus we offer
* Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.