Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in changing the world of customer service software? Are you comfortable playing the roles of Owner, Contributor, Driver, Participant, Strategist, Visionary and Evangelist? Oracle Engagement Cloud has an immediate opening for a Sr. Product Manager to join our Customer Service team. We are looking for a well-seasoned Sr. Product Manager with CRM Service experience to join as core member of the development team. In this role, you will be responsible for gathering and defining product requirements and effectively communicating them to management, development and QA, through the development of product specifications and use cases. You will be a key member of the team that is involved in all aspects of end to end production and release of enterprise software solutions and features. The ideal candidate will be driving distance from the Oracle Headquarters in Redwood Shores, CA. This job isn't for everyone, but for the right person, this is an opportunity to join a world class organization that is defining tomorrow.
The ideal candidate will have:
* 1 10 years CRM Service Enterprise Software Product Management Experience
* Outstanding communication skills and presence across multiple audiences such as Executive, technical, tactical and customers
* Experience working across cross-functional, multi-national teams
* Extensive experience in Agile and Scrum development methodology
* Advanced skills in envisioning new product concepts or directions, then evangelizing them to the larger group
* Advanced understanding of multi-channel communications
* Extensive experience working with user interface design, and the ability to blend functional and UI requirement definitions
* Experience with AI or machine learning is preferred
* Functional experience / understanding of REST APIs and data model design
* Ability to work independently on complex projects
* BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
Oracle is a computer technology corporation developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products.