Are you a multi-faceted writer who is passionate about turning technical concepts and complex information into content that's easily understood and applied? Are you excited by artificial intelligence (AI) and its potential to transform businesses? Does working on emerging technology in a fast-paced environment motivate and inspire you? If so, come join our small but impactful group of writers on the Dynamics 365 Content Experience team. In this role, you'll own and drive content development and delivery for AI for Customer Service offerings on Microsoft Docs (https://docs.microsoft.com).
You'll develop close working relationships with product teams and collaborate with them and other stakeholders to plan and deliver content for each release milestone. The ideal candidate is comfortable writing user assistance, web articles, blog posts, video scripts, eBooks, and white papers for an enterprise-level business audience, and has a knack for explaining technical subjects in plain, conversational language. The ability to create visuals or infographics that illustrate your key points is also a big plus.
In your career at Microsoft, you'll have the opportunity to join a talented and dedicated team in pursuit of ambitious goals. With over 1B product users daily, we employ over 100,000 people across 100+ countries and we work with customers and partners across all industries. You'll have the freedom and guidance you need to contribute the talent, perspective and ideas that are uniquely yours. Please provide 1 or 2 high-quality writing samples of relevant work. Show us something you're most proud of.
* 3+ years of current experience writing for high-traffic websites or other public-facing content, enterprise/business audience preferred
* 3+ years demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, prioritize competing deadlines, and work effectively under pressure
* Must be able to provide recent examples of work
* BA/BS in technical communications, English, user-centered design, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
* Previous experience working in customer support or other business role
* Enjoy learning tech tools and can get up to speed quickly on GitHub and markdown
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Create compelling and informative documentation for Dynamics 365 AI for Customer Service offerings on Microsoft Docs (https://docs.microsoft.com):
* Write and edit informative and engaging content in a variety of formats for business decision makers, business users, and admins
* Plan, deliver and own content sets for assigned features across releases
* Collaborate effectively with content team members, key partners, and other functional groups (program management, development, marketing, design, usability, support, etc.)
* Use data to track the success of content experiences and to inform change
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.