The Cybersecurity Solutions Group (CSG) empowers enterprises to confidently move to the cloud and modernize their platforms by delivering the security solutions, expertise and services needed to keep their data safe. CSG is looking for a passionate, experienced and credible Compliance and Information Protection professional to join our growing team of Global Black Belts (GBBs). Your main goal in this role will be to win the technical decision of customers to purchase and use Microsoft Information Protection, Advanced Data Governance, Advanced eDiscovery, and supporting solutions. In this role, you will be expected to both own and win the customer's technical decision, as well as find new opportunities to pursue in partnership with the broader CSG sales team.
The role involves working as part of a global team, and although regionally based, the person hired will also support colleagues in other geographies. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, customer obsessed and will work closely with the CSG Enterprise Security Executives, the CSG Detection & Response Team, local sales & services account teams, product engineering, and applicable partners to pursue corporate priorities and business opportunities.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience, training, and certifications
* Knowledge and hands-on experience with data classification and protection, eDiscovery, and data governance and control technologies.
* Ability to travel up to 40% to customer and partner meetings
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, computer information systems, business, information technology, cybersecurity, or related field
* 5+ years of related experience in a technical sales and/or technical consulting role supporting advanced compliance and/or data protection solutions
* 3+ years' experience working with cloud security controls
* 5+ years of experience administering, architecting and/or designing cloud solutions
* Experience and knowledge working with GRC tools and with legal teams to implement legal holds
* Deep knowledge and experience implementing key security and privacy regulations and compliance frameworks like GDPR, HIPAA, FedRAMP, and other relevant regional legal requirements
* High technical aptitude and hands-on experience working with enterprise compliance solutions and programs, especially Microsoft's solutions
* Significant, hands-on experience architecting and/or deploying data protection and compliance solutions for enterprise-class customers
* Experience and/or knowledge working with Microsoft Office 365
* Well-developed ability to influence without authority to drive change
* Strong oral & written communication skills, strong influencing skills, experience in public speaking to large and small audiences.
* Deep understanding and knowledge of
* Able to meet the travel requirements of the role
* Certification in one or the following: CISA, CISM, CIPP, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP,
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our strategic customers the capabilities of Microsoft's Advanced Compliance solutions, including Microsoft Information Protection, Advanced eDiscovery, Advanced Data Governance, and Compliance Manager.
* Own winning the technical decision at customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to the customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making.
* Help our customers meet their compliance and legal obligations by clearly communicating the shared responsibility model, explaining the compliance of our platform with key regulations and frameworks, and advising customers on meeting their compliance and legal responsibilities regarding our platform.
* Partner with product management and engineering to uncover and prioritize improvements and enhancements to Microsoft's Advanced Compliance Solutions.
* Support partner and field sales training and enablement.
* Be a thought leader in the governance, risk, compliance, and privacy space by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in broader industry events and by publishing blogs, whitepapers, and reference architectures.
* Help identify and remove technical, architecture, and competitive blockers for your respective solutions.
* Influence the Advanced Compliance Solutions go-to-market strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers you encounter.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.