Marketo, an Adobe Company, provides easy-to-use, powerful and complete marketing software that propels fast-growing small companies and global enterprises, turning marketing from a cost centre into a revenue driver. Marketo's marketing automation and sales effectiveness software - including the world's first integrated solution for social marketing automation - helps thousands of companies around the world streamline marketing processes, deliver more campaigns, generate more win-ready leads, and dramatically improve sales performance.
As a member of the Customer Support team at Marketo, an Adobe Company, you will act as a Senior Technical Support Engineer for a portfolio of high profile enterprise customers. You will become their trusted technical advisor and you will ensure that they get the most out of their investment in the Premier Support service as well as the Marketo Subscription. You will handle the delivery of experienced technical support for your assigned customers and the resolution of their issues. You will also analyze your customer's business requirements and map them to the Marketo platform, providing authoritative knowledge and technical standard methodologies on how to configure, maintain and ensure their implementation meets their needs. This role is part Technical Support Engineer, Account Manager and Project Coordinator.
We partner with our employees to provide an exciting work culture that everyone has an opportunity to craft. We value standout colleagues who love being a part of a team and want to influence the next wave in SaaS technology and Service innovation.
* Be the main point of contact for your Premium Support account(s) while ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction are met
* Own and actively handle the technical relationship
* Position yourself as an extension of the customer's staff and be their advocate at Marketo
* Document each account's business goals, process, environment and system configurations
* Provide several educational sessions as well as half-yearly support reviews to your customer(s)
* Ensure prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues, drive other teams as required and set customer expectations
* Establish good relationships with Product Management, Education, Engineering, Operations, and Professional Services to drive end -to-end success
* Dedicatedly identify and implement solutions and improvements to ensure your customers' long term success
* Collaborate internally to ensure the product roadmap meets our customer's priorities
* Work closely with the Account Management team for successful renewal for Premium Support customer's subscriptions
* Serve as an authority, in specific functional and technical areas of the Marketo technology
* Communicate clearly and precisely with your customers in written and verbal form, and maintain accurate and timely records in our case tracking system
* Share standard methodologies with team members to improve the quality and efficiency of customer support and contribute to the knowledge base
Required Skills / Experience:
* BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience
* 3+years Technical Support or implementation experience, supporting enterprise software solutions, ideally Marketing Automation, CRM, PRM, or SFA applications ideally in a SaaS environment
* 10-15 years of progressive experience diagnosing and resolving problems in complex software environment.
* Excellent organizational skills -ability to prioritize, lead, multi-task and execute projects involving multiple departments.
* Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrable ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level.
* Fluency in multiple languages a plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.