Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
* Administers, installs, maintains, and supports local and wide area networking, communications, and related software/hardware within a multi-platform operating environment.
* Evaluates user hardware and software network needs.
* Coordinates technical installation of hardware requirements.
* Installs application software programs on the LAN.
* Maintains, creates/deletes user accounts, maintains and updates system security plans on most platforms.
* Administers network policies, procedures and standards.
* Enforces security procedures.
* Provides software and hardware familiarization overview with users.
* Coordinates third-party maintenance for network equipment and troubleshoots problems with users and administrators.
* Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
* Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.