Requisition ID: 223229
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
At SAP SuccessFactors we have started a Human Revolution. Using proven technologies, we are unlocking human potential and transforming our customer's workforces in ways they never imagined. We are digitally transforming their businesses into the next generation of intelligent enterprises. Because people are at the heart of every business transformation and people are the heart of our business. The SAP SuccessFactors product suite spans core human resources and payroll, analytics-based hiring and customized onboarding, continuous performance management, intelligent succession and more. We operate the largest HCM Cloud in the world, supporting over 120 million users with over a billion transactions per day for customers across 26 industries in over 90 countries. Our co-located agile teams have end-to-end ownership of product, design, development, release, user assistance, and cloud operations capabilities. We are looking for the best talent to join our team and deliver continuous innovations in the cloud, while bringing purpose to their lives and more meaning to their work. Join us today and become a part of the Human Revolution.
As a Cloud Security Architect in SuccessFactors, your job duties will include:
* Be a part of the Central Architecture Team driving definition of the future state technology vision
* Responsible as the local technology leader driving the community of architecture practices, cascading standards and practices, working with managers to calibrate technical talent and help set goals for architects embedded within the scrum teams.
* Contribute to the aligned and consistent architecture strategy and/or target architecture
* Align architecture with stakeholders regarding architectural or technical dependencies.
* Coach and advise implementation teams on all aspects which have impact on the overall cloud architecture
* Monitor implementation of the architecture concepts together with implementation teams
* Work with product, technology and operational stakeholders to progress culture, organization and capabilities towards secure Dev Ops
* Ensure teams working on tactical priorities align outcomes with strategic security architecture and technology security objectives
Required experience and Qualification:
* Deep understanding of the current state for secure public/private cloud, SIEM technologies, network, application and data security as well as secure cloud-based delivery models
* Experience with cloud-native and distributed architectures, with deep understanding of concepts such as CAP, CI/CD, event-driven architectures, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, etc
* Ability to communicate complex technical concepts for broad audiences
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related software engineering field or equivalent practical experience
* Relevant Security certifications such as CISSP and CCSP
* 10+ years of enterprise software architecture experience
* 5+ years of experience in all aspects of cloud computing
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.