Requisition ID: 208532
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
SAP SuccessFactors is seeking experienced Software Engineers (Java and Cloud technologies) to join our Talent products team. We are looking for detail-oriented software engineer(s) with outstanding technical abilities, extremely strong passion for technology and software craftsmanship, and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure the highest quality of experience for our customers.
This team builds products that enables our customers to keep their workforce passionate, performing, and focused on the right objectives with our cloud-based performance and goal management software. Align employee goals to overall business targets, conduct accurate and bias-free employee evaluations, recognize top talent - and continuously improve workforce performance.
This is a senior development role with immense potential for growth. The potential candidate would work closely with other members of the team and other functional groups within SAP SuccessFactors.
Skills & Competencies
* Expertise in technologies like Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, UI Technologies and OData protocols to develop modern cutting-edge software that performs and scales in cloud environment.
* Expertise in in Object Oriented Programming Principles, Design Patterns and Software Architecture, especially in new age Cloud solutions
* Strong knowledge of at least one relational database system such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or DB2.
* Strong knowledge in the architecture and design across all layers of the software (UI, Backend, Database).
* Exposure to debugging, troubleshooting and performance tuning for complex SQL queries.
* Knowledge of lean development infrastructure process including Git, TeamCity, Jenkins etc. and exposure to Continuous Delivery practices
* Working knowledge of Scrum, Test Driven Development and passionate about unit test, integrity testing, stress testing and performance testing and test automation.
* Exposure to building large scale application deployed on public cloud like AWS, AZURE etc .
Work Experience & Qualification
* 10+ years of professional experience in developing Java/J2EE based developing enterprise SaaS/cloud applications.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related fields.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.