Are you interested in delivering a diverse range of exciting infrastructure projects with a strong emphasis on cutting edge cloud technologies? If so, this is a unique opportunity to work with a wide range of smart people to deliver challenging infrastructure projects to support the rapid growth of Shutterstock.
Applicants should have strong, recent experience delivering projects and programs of work in a hybrid DC/Cloud environment as well as experience of content delivery at scale for similar fast paced, 24/7 content platform companies.
In this role, you would:
* Establish and maintain the ongoing portfolio initiatives with the General Manager's team, supporting a rolling quarterly view of business priorities and incorporating new demand
* Consult with senior IT and Product stakeholders on planning of enterprise technology and product initiatives
* Identify, sequence and track the interdependencies for major initiatives, including estimating resource requirements and impact on existing initiatives;
* Ensure that Technology projects and solutions within the portfolio are effectively staffed to meet or exceed expectations of scope, schedule and budget
* Lead and support teams to meet delivery, revenue and budget targets for projects and products; including performing scrum-master duties for complex initiatives.
* Participate in creation and improvement of key operational / ITIL processes for projects being delivered
* Guide the extended Architecture, Product, Engineering, Security and Application teams through the delivery processes and procedures
* Identify and provide ongoing support and leadership in resolving risks and issues related to programs throughout execution.
* Support and contribute to an overall resource management plan for prioritization and trade-off discussions and decisions
* Provide demand management for Product and Technology Resources, Bill of Material across all product and infrastructure projects
* Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business, Computer Science or a related discipline and at least five years of IT and project/program management.
* Minimum of 8 years in a leadership position, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Ability to manage projects from conception to successful implementation. Requires solid project management skills, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a globally dispersed, cross-functional environment.
* Broad understanding of enterprise infrastructure, complemented by a solid track record of delivery.
* Technically competent; able to supervise and inspire other senior technologists
* Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques
* Experience of managing Agile development
* AWS technical certification (e.g. Associate Solution Architect or similar)
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter and on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Shutterstock is a stock photography agency providing photographs, illustrations, vectors, videos and music to businesses and individuals.