The TJX Companies
Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Homesense.
Cloud Engineer I is a key roles that partners with key stakeholders in the organization to develop leading edge, well-defined solutions for cloud for cloud foundation that are aligned to TJX's cloud-first Strategy. This role will be focusing on developing and configuring the cloud foundational components in Microsoft Azure.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provides Cloud Technology Services support, including off-shift support, for medium to complex incidents & requests for cloud services like PaaS and IaaS.
* Assist in build of cloud solution across multiple public cloud providers, like Microsoft Azure, AWS, etc.
* Build of cloud foundational components like databases, logic apps, application gateways, compute, network, storage, backup, disaster recovery, etc.
* Implementation of cloud solution across multiple public cloud providers for PaaS and IaaS services.
* Ensure that all cloud solutions follow security, compliance controls, and conformance to TJX IT security standards.
* Implementation of the medium to complex cloud services changes and on boarding of new services and applications.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Decision Making Responsibilities:
* Decides on solutions to resolve cloud services availability, and technical issues.
* Collaborates with cloud management on technical design, performance and design strategies
* Suggests Design and Process Initiatives
Desired Skills & Experience:
* In-depth knowledge of and experience with cloud services, IaaS and PaaS solutions. Esp. Microsoft Azure.
* Microsoft Azure Certification
* Understanding of and experience with automation framework and scripting languages, like python and Ansible, Terraform and ARM templates for cloud build and deployment.
* Understanding of and experience with operating cloud services, including monitoring/alerting, cost reporting and optimization, cloud security and problem resolution.
* Knowledge of and experience with PaaS databases, logic apps, application gateways, IaaS compute, network, storage, backup, disaster recovery, etc.
* Experienced in incidence and change management principles and best practices
* Commitment to customer service and accountability
* Moderate knowledge of Package Applications and Supporting Technologies
* Works independently and as part of a team
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Hands-on experience working with a public cloud platform (Microsoft Azure / AWS/ Google Cloud / Oracle Cloud) & Cloud solutions - good knowledge of IAAS, PAAS and SAAS offerings, includes good knowledge of Office 365.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Management, Computer Science, Business Administration, Math or equivalent related experience
* 1 years designing, building cloud services and providing operational support for cloud.
* Plus 3 years of other IT experiences in SW development and/or technology.
* DevOps concepts and strategies
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Cloud, Merchandising, Fashion Retail, Oracle, Database, Technology, Retail, Fashion
About The TJX Companies
The TJX Companies operates as an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer.