Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense
This dual role will be the conduit between the architecture team and the operations team. This position is on the Security Delivery & Operations Team and works extensively with the Architecture and Operations teams to design, implement, document (run books), and support new security technologies. The successful individual will have extensive security experience across multiple security domains including: Identity and Access Management, Infrastructure Protection, Data Protection, Threat/Vulnerability Management, Auditing/Logging, etc. Secondly, this role will provide Security Consulting services to the IT project to ensure that they comply with Info Sec policies and Standards. This person will be part of the SDLC lifecycle, ensuring appropriate security deliverables have been addressed as part of the overall design.
* Collaborate with Infrastructure, Architecture, and other IT Subject Matter Experts (SME) to ensure security elements are addressed in the overall business/IT solutions, align/assess impact of proposed solution on existing operations so appropriate technical/business/operational risks can be mitigated/accepted.
* Overall Solution Design including but not limited to Proof of Concept, detailed design, installation/configuration, integration, security, data/information flow, exception handling, operational readiness, scalability & performance, infrastructure needs, documentation/runbooks, testing, along with some level 3/4 support.
* Development of required Technical Design documentation in support of the total scope definition and review the complete design with all stakeholders.
* Discovery and solution estimates, scope, and ongoing validation (including any scope changes) of delivering project technical solutions including collaboration with internal and vendor resources.
* Validate that the solution meets Enterprise Security standards and overall reference architecture fit analysis.
* Ensure optimal user experience is built in to the design from the start, and validate throughout implementation and beyond
* Follow and ensure defined SDLC process properly followed by all resources involved in development cycle
* Constantly learning & staying apprised of emerging security technologies
* You have a strong security background, and at least 6years' experience in a hands-on information security role and have a solid understanding of ISO 270001 and NIST Security Frameworks.
* You have experience in performing security vulnerability assessments, will know your way around regulations like PCI and SOX, and may have a CISSP or equivalent security accreditation.
* A strong understanding of IAM, role based access controls, network security, and means of isolating environments is required. Experience implementing certificate and key management systems to enable encryption on cloud platforms is also required. An understanding of security and authentication protocols is desired including TLS, SSH, OAuth, SAML, Kerberos.
* You are familiar with various network controls including proxies and reverse proxies, network and application load balancers, stateful and deep packet inspection and understand how to design environments to protect against malicious accidental threats, such as data leakage and denial of service attacks.
* Experience defining unit and functional tests, security checks, validators, and integrating them into an SDLC framework and DevOps practices. You should be capable of developing secure cloud based infrastructure as code.
* Extensive security experience in DevOps and Cloud based platforms (AWS, Azure, Oracle, IBM, or Rackspace). Certification on one of these cloud platforms is preferred.
* Knowledge of Linux and Windows administration and OS hardening is desired. The individual should also be familiar with configuration management.
* Experience with log management and monitoring tools, including cloud native tools, is strongly desired. The ideal candidate should be able to aggregate, correlate, and report on logs and metrics, use them for detecting anomalous or risky behavior, and triggering automated actions or alerts. Familiarity with common exploits, such as XSS, SQL Injection, DOS, man-in-the-middle, and buffer overflows, as well as how to detect them and protect against them, is a strong plus.
* You will work with product stakeholders to create, update, and implement Information Security designs, standards and procedures.
* You will evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies.
* Experience with Configuration Management tools (Ansible preferred). Must display a strong affinity for automating technical solutions.
* Good knowledge of a scripting language (Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.).
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent analytical and technical skills. Strong learning & communication skills.
* Technical Support - Resolving complex issues and implementation of changes and enhancements to the overall systems and processes identified above.
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA || TJX Corporate
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Merchandising, Oracle, Database, Consulting, Fashion Retail, Retail, Technology, Fashion
TJX is an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer.