The Tjx Companies, Inc.
Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense.
Major Duties/ Responsibilities
* Integration Solution Developer to play a multi-faceted role, which will provide technical leadership,
analysis, design, and development for a variety of new and existing systems used by our business.
* Provide technical expertise to the organization, and will contribute to design and development standards,
design governance and development tool selection.
* Actively participate in new technology, vendor package and tool road mapping, evaluation and introduction.
* Responsible for solving medium to high technically complex problems on multiple projects; consulting on
estimates and designs; writing.
* Reviewing and approving System Documentation for medium to high complexity integration solutions and
providing consultative support to internal staff.
* Apply technical expertise and leadership to the organization, and contribute to design and development
standards, governance, development tool selection and delivery of medium to highly complex projects.
* Working up, down and across the IT and business communities, person will provide guidance around the
criticality of this work and how to deliver it most effectively.
* Act as a subject matter expert in the Integration environment and perform best practices in development.
* Person will deliver integration solutions to the business that strengthens their commitment to ongoing
integration and development activities.
* Authorized to approve Technical Design for tasks of low to medium level of complexity.
* Responsible for most technical decisions within assigned scope.
* Authorized to provide a review sign off on Detailed Technical Specs, System Documentation.
Span of Control (i.e. Direct/Indirect reports)
* 0 Direct / 1-4 indirect
Scope of Responsibility (i.e. Financial impact)
* Responsible for assigned tasks of medium to high level of complexity.
* Experience developing Enterprise scale integration solutions using IBM IIB v9, v10 or AppConnect Enterprise
* Experience in any of the following will make you a stronger candidate:
* Cloud or Hybrid integration development experience with Apigee or Dell Boomi
* Building Java REST web services or APIs
* DataPower or Web Service programming, configuration, code analysis and review, and develops
and executes unit/integration tests, all at a medium to high level of complexity.
* Parallel development experience using BitBucket or other Git source repository
* Implementing CI/CD with Jenkins pipelines, Groovy scripting, Artifactory or equivalent and
deployment automation using PPM, Xebia XL Deploy or similar.
* Test driven development
* Agile software tools such as Jira and Confluence
* Experience with IBM WSRR
* Experience developing projects that have a medium to high level of complexity, being responsible for
structuring work, prioritizing and completing their project tasks, providing guidance to others when
required and resolving issues.
* Experience creating and reviewing detailed technical specifications of medium to high level of complexity.
Providing technical approval of technical design for tasks of low to medium level of complexity
* Experience consulting on the estimates, design preparation and operational support escalations for tasks
of medium to high level of complexity
* Understanding of IT regulations including SOX, PCI and privacy laws, security methodologies, controls and
* Experience solving medium to high technically complex problems and having been called on to consult for
* Experience contributing to the definition of processes, development of best practices and standards, and
actively participating in new technology, vendor package and tool road mapping, evaluation and introduction.
* Experience leading small to medium initiatives, prioritizing and assigning project tasks, providing guidance
and reporting status to the assigned manager.
* Good organizational, presentation, and business partnering skills.
* Ability to multi-task and alter direction easily to accommodate changing priorities.
* Strong technical skills with some technical leadership experience.
* 6 - 8 years' experience in a similar role.
Minimum Formal Education
* Bachelor's Degree in technology or information systems or equivalent work experience.
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA || TJX Corporate
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Merchandising, Information Systems, Fashion Retail, Technology, Retail, Fashion
About The Tjx Companies, Inc.
TJX is an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer.