At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
In this Business Support Consultant 5 position, candidate will work concurrently on a variety of value streams related to the development of the Artificial Intelligence Chatbot & Virtual Assistant Platform. Works with AI LOB business partners as well as systems partners to identify, define and clarify requirements in order to create accurate user stories, understand the application requirements and how they correspond with the business priorities in order to drive the backlog refinement. Responsibilities could include working as part of an agile team to create user stories, clarify technical specifications, and prioritize the team's backlog. In addition the candidate would be updating application specifications and then work with the QA team to verify test results against success criteria.
* 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
* 2+ years of experience in Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Distributed Computing, Chatbot, and Virtual Assistant
* 3+ years of experience analyzing requirements and designing new solutions for application and database components
* 3+ years of experience with technical requirements, design, testing, and implementation of tools and technologies
* 3+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
* 3 + years of experience with Agile tools
* 3+ years of experience with Jira software, Confluence software or combination of both
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
* Outstanding problem solving skills
* Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
* Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
* Ability to track and monitor project progress, identify project and process gaps, recommend controls and communicate progress to technical and business leaders
* 1+ year of business intelligence , Finance and Resource forecasting experience
* Experience researching technical problems, analyzing data, and recommending potential solutions
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.