Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Business Systems Analyst
Req #: 190047991
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. Our Commercial Bankers serve these clients by operating in 14 of the 15 top U.S. major markets. Our professionals' industry knowledge and experience combined with our dedicated service model, comprehensive solutions, and local expertise to make us the #1 commercial bank in our retail branch footprint.
You will serve as subject matter expert on processes owned or executed by the CB Technology Team. In this capacity, the developer is expected to work closely with business partners to gather, document, and review business requirements and produce SDLC documentation. Through analysis and design you will translate business needs into solid solutions by making recommendations, documenting functional specifications, and developing agreed upon changes while supporting a 100% traceable end to end process.
This role will coach and provide feedback to our business partners and analyze internal methods to continuously improve efficiency, accuracy and speed-to-market. Analyze internal Recovery processes and identify where controls are needed and design appropriate controls to yield a higher quality product. Analyze, evaluate, and validate table and engine modification requests to determine the effectiveness and feasibility of requested change(s).
The successful candidate will be relied upon to perform technical quality assurance of system and process modifications, coordinate the deployment, testing and change control of applications across multiple hardware environments in support of business continuity and disaster recovery; and develop, debug and maintain scripts/applications to facilitate above functions.
* Work closely with business partners to identify process improvements and leverage technology to automate and streamline existing processes
* Work with business partners to define requirements, develop realistic estimates and detailed development plans.
* Design, develop, code, test, debug and document changes to the framework to satisfy requirements
* Able to work independently, define development timelines and meet commitments
* Ensure adherence to architecture standards, risk management, application security/control policies.
* Analyze and understand complex systems and data flows among different application
* Experience overseeing geographically distributed and culturally diverse peers with strong team management, leadership and mentoring skills
* Support efforts associated with Production support
* College degree, or specialized training or equivalent work experience
* Minimum two years of relevant work experience
* Experience setting up test scenarios
* Experience/understanding of business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis
* Awareness of the business and IT strategy
* Basic understanding of the company's business practices and familiarity with the company's products and services
* Strong analytical skills and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications
* Experience in building SharePoint sites with InfoPath forms.
* Line of Business experience a plus
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.