We are looking for an experienced software developer to work in the Fixed Income and Currency Development team on Greenfield projects involving multiple systems and technologies. Experience in banking/finance would be highly desirable, especially working in a front office environment. Developers must demonstrate an ability to digest and understand business requirements with the ability to communicate at all levels. The desired candidate will need an expert level understanding and experience of Java technologies, and solid track record of developing distributed and fault tolerant software systems. They will show enthusiasm for new technologies and for producing high quality code with the use of the latest continuous integration tools for automated unit, functional, and end-to-end testing.
* Work on a low-latency, distributed, and fault tolerant front-office trading system for Fixed Income
* Provide application support of the front office investment and trading platforms, including interfacing with portfolio managers and traders daily
* Follow best practices in Agile and software development
* Proactively identify improvements and address them through independent thinking within a consensus driven team
* Navigate the wider technology organization; build relationships to manage the team's agenda with our critical technology partner
* Strong inter-personal and communication skills, with excellent relationship building skills across multiple organizations and key touch points
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
* Java * Experience with distributed, fault tolerant software systems * Eclipse/IntelliJ IDE * TDD * Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience working in an Agile environment * Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to engage with business users and other technology teams * Good team player; ability to deal with people from various backgrounds and seniorities * Analytical and structured mindset * Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines * Self-motivated
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.