Data Loading Specialist--Washington, DC
Req #: 211001
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: NACI
The Candidate for this position will apply knowledge of computer system principles, automated data processing functions, and metadata structures to develop solutions according to client requirements.
The Specialist will be expected to:
* Troubleshoot data loading problems and exception documents and issues;
* Handle special data loading projects, such as data migrations, data archiving, clawbacks, privilege pulls, native/imageoverlays, and break families;
* Assist supervisor with updating of SOP documentation;
* Oversee and coordinate numerous complex and time-critical litigation support activities simultaneously; and
* Mentor and train junior staff for data loading and processing.
* Analyze client requests and translating them into data field normalization and Bates numbering specifications;
* Utilize, manipulate, and update load files to load CSV data into litigation support software repositories.
* Process EDD, bates capturing, OCR, CSV normalization and merges through Recommind and Concordance;
* Decompress and extracting documents from compound files;
* Convert native files into endorsed TIFF images using government-approved tools;
* Export data and loading overlay data into litigation support repositories and checking for consistency;
* Perform quality assurance check to verify the accuracy of data loading, manipulation, and conversion;
* Create electronic productions from litigation support repositories with production reports and exception reports;
* Communicate with client and other CACI groups on-site on a daily basis to inform, discuss and offer solutions regarding problematic productions;
* Complete non-mission-related administrative tasks on a timely basis.
* A NACI is required to begin employment. CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* 7 years of professional experience.
* 5 years of data loading and litigation support.
* Experience with multiple litigation support platforms such as Recommind, Relativity, Summation, Concordance, NUIX, and/or LawPreDiscovery.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree.
* United States citizenship.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* We value firm knowledge and understanding of SQL / Queries, experience working with regular expressions and scripting.
* Familiarity with Government office and network environments.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.