Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day. One of our core values is fun.
The Business Solutions Architect is a new role at Workday that will be responsible for driving cross-functional end to end sales business process design, alignment and transformation across all business functional areas.
The successful candidate will be experienced in business process design having been a functional and/or business architect/analyst in a large, complex enterprise organization. The candidate must possess strong analytical skills, business functional knowledge (e.g. quote to cash) and work well with internal stakeholders and external vendors. The candidate will be a disciplined self-starter working well with business leaders, functional analysts, operations teams and information technology.
The position is critical to the Workday business innovation activities in visioning and implementing streamlined business processes and strategies that are extendable and scalable given Workday's growth and business process automation objectives.
* Engage with business stakeholders to identify business process objectives to shape the vision that leads to changes in processes, systems and structures
* Analyzes, defines, and owns the end to end sales process that starts with lead generation through renewals across sales, services, marketing, legal, finance and other teams as appropriate
* Continuously promote process improvements by measuring and measuring key metrics and benchmarks
* Apply best practice process engineering and business process modeling
* Leverage business process artifacts to inform and focus strategic conversations with senior leaders
* Demonstrate potential and actual impacts and opportunities for the business to facilitate critical business decisions
* Ensure key dependencies and information of the enterprise business processes are captured, providing recommendations to preserve integrity and ensure the delivery of a holistic, integrated solution
* Provide analytical and conceptual process design throughout the corporate planning and enterprise delivery cycle ensuring alignment of deliverables with strategic objectives
* Ensure that business and technology solutions are aligned and scalable to Workday's overall business objectives.
* Bachelor's degree
* 10+ years of experience in business process design and/or management
* 5+ years working with sales/marketing/services teams of a large organization
* Demonstrated experience managing large complex programs; M&A experience a plus
* Demonstrated ability to effectively lead large, multi-departmental teams to successful achievement of goals
* Excellent research and analytical skills to identify issues, propose solutions, and conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis
* Demonstrated organizational and decision making skills with a high attention to detail
* Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization and influence others to move toward decisions and actions
* Exceptional communication skills including written, verbal, presentation and ability to create effective visualizations
* Experience modeling business processes using a variety of techniques and tools
* Proficient with Google Enterprise tools (Doc, Sheet, Slides, etc.)
* Proficient with business process documentation tools
Workday is a provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.