Who You'll Work With
Cisco Cloud Security Group is a leading provider of Cloud Security and DNS services, enabling the world to connect to the Internet with confidence on any device, anywhere, anytime.
Our approach is twofold; first Umbrella, our cloud-delivered security service, blocks advanced attacks including malware, botnets, and phishing threats, while our predictive intelligence engine uses machine learning to automate protection against newly-discovered threats before they can reach our customers. Today, we handle more than 80 billion daily Internet requests from 65 million+ users around the world. Our global network has proven reliability and adds no latency. We protect each and every one of our customers' devices globally without any hardware to install or software to maintain.
Working at Cisco Cloud Security group means being surrounded by passionate, intelligent and creative people who are determined to disrupt the Internet security industry with innovative ideas, world-class research and unrivaled products and services. It's a place where the best ideas are quickly transformed into products, features, campaigns and company-wide practices, with nearly 100% year-over-year usage growth.
Who You Are
You are a smart, driven Program/Project Specialist, with exceptional communication skills.
You think outside the box, looking for creative solutions to meet stakeholder needs.
You have strong organizational skills, with attention to detail.
You are able to play lead as well as support roles in a PMO team. You are able to facilitate different types of meetings, take notes and follow action trails to conclusion.
You have very good co-ordination skills, you are able to bring multiple individuals together in virtual teams, to accomplish outcomes. You work well independently, as well as you are a team player who excels by building collaborative relationships.
You love learning new skills or honing existing ones.
You make things happen!
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
* Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization
* Must have strong facilitation skills (operational, progress and status meetings)
* Must be able to co-ordinate across virtual geo-distributed teams, as needed
* Must be able to quickly adapt to and learn new technology interfaces
* Must have effective time management skills, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
* Should be able to manage logistics for trainings, meetings and other special events
* Must have experience using Atlassian JIRA, Confluence
* Must be proficient in MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel
* Must have knowledge of collaborative tools like google docs, smartsheets, wiki/Jive pages
* Experience working with Lean/Kanban/Agile teams
* Cloud Experience is a plus
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
Cisco is a global company that designs and sells a broad range of technologies across networking, security, collaboration, applications, and the cloud.