An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle Consulting organization is responsible for delivering specialized consulting services to clients and supporting sales activities related to Oracle Cloud Services.
As part of our ambitious Accelerate Autonomous program to fuel the market expansion of Oracle Autonomous Cloud Services we are looking for highly skilled professionals with an extensive expertise focused on Information Management & Analytics, who enjoys challenges, working in a dynamic environment, passionate for technology and innovation.
This is an excellent opportunity, allowing you to work with complex and rapidly evolving technologies, where you will be constantly challenged and stimulated to growth in an international and multicultural context.
You will also have the opportunity to work with many of the world's leading organizations that use Oracle technology, and be part of a smart, technically-minded team.
Act as a trusted advisor specialized in design and delivery of Next-Gen Data & Analytics Platform based on Oracle Autonomous Cloud Services and specifically as part of Accelerate Autonomous program:
* Conduct workshops with both Technical as well as Business users to define and showcase the value provided by Oracle Cloud Platform
* Own and define Roadmap helping customers to take the full benefit of adopting Oracle Cloud Platform and specifically Oracle Autonomous Datawarehouse
* Implement the analytic solutions and provide a superior customer experience using Oracle Cloud, ensuring that Results are aligned to customer's business
Work closely with clients, either from a technical and non-technical standpoint, to deliver a solution that fulfils or exceeds their requirements
Engage with customers to ensure service needs are being met and deliverables are of a high quality
* Use deep customer understanding to deliver competitive advantage
Demonstrate commercial acumen when engaging and advising a customer
Continuously develop and maintain the knowledge of relevant Oracle products and services within the rapidly evolving Cloud platform
Participate actively in the internal community and proactively contribute to the growth of Consulting Intellectual Property asset library sharing know how, experiences, collaterals related to delivery experiences
Form and maintain strong relationships with colleagues in product management team.
Gain broad support and buy-in for initiatives from Internal and External stakeholders
Advocate for key change initiatives
Desired Technical Skills & Experience
* Minimum 3 years of proven experience and track record in implementation of Analytic Solutions primarily based on Cloud architectures
* Relevant experience in designing and develop highly interactive reports & dashboards using leading BI tools is mandatory
* Experience with Advanced Analytics such as Mining, Machine Learning, AI, "R", Python, … is considered as a plus
* Strong understanding of Datawarehouse Concepts / Design and implementation including Data Analysis, Data Modeling, Data Architecture and Data Integration.
* Significant exposure working with Data Migration / Data Quality in complex environments as well as leading ETL tools (e.g. ODI, Informatica)
* Advantage having experience of full lifecycle development projects, especially with Oracle database technologies, strong PL / SQL skills
* Strong results oriented attitude during customer facing activities such as the ability to identify quick win solutions based on customer needs
* Feel comfortable developing and presenting solutions to IT as well as Business users using the appropriate approach and language
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to assess and solve problems in a structured way at all times.
* A good level of understanding of Oracle's overall technologies and solutions.
* Ability to work within team-orientated environments and possess excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
* Energetic and enthusiastic approach to technology, personal management, and building customer relationships.
* Ability to network extensively internally and externally to Oracle in order to create long-term valued business relationships.
* Project Management and structured / strong organization skills are a plus.
* Ability to organize prioritizes work, meet deadlines and work independently
* Advanced degree (such as an MBA) is a benefit.
* Good level of spoken and written English skills.
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.