Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here-the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That's because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn't be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don't just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
Arity and our Engineering Team
Arity is a new technology company that uses advanced predictive analytics to help partners evaluate risk and make sense of everyday experiences. Our proprietary algorithms analyze billions of data points, distilling the flood of information into simple, actionable insights. Chief among these is the Arity Driving Score, which models billions of miles of driving and claims data to assess risk, gauging each driver's likelihood of an event. Founded by The Allstate Corporation, an organization synonymous with protection and preparation, Arity is born from a long-standing commitment to deep customer understanding and future-focused innovation. Fueled by the curiosity of a startup, our expertise begins with connected car, providing applied insights that meet insurer and transportation/mobility company needs and enhance driver safety, connectivity and value. Don't miss this opportunity to join a team where your innovative thinking and technology skills can improve the safety of those on the road and further enhance the car-ownership experience.
Our engineers are fueled by a passion to impact the future of mobility. They push the boundaries of telematics and transportation tech by creating and supporting cutting-edge products. As part of an Agile team, they are armed with the freedom to innovate and the opportunity to see projects through from start to finish. Using a variety of languages and a top-notch technology stack, our engineers make critical advances in areas like sensor technology, enterprise engineering and platform development. Our team understands what it means to collaborate and communicate in an interconnected global team, all while having trust, transparency and empathy for the end user. Which is pretty cool, if you ask us.
This newly created role will lead Arity's insurance customer integration engineering projects and processes. To rock this role, you will have a good understanding of the insurance processes and how to integrate API calls into pre-packaged policy administration systems like Duck Creek, Guidewire, or CCC. You'll be a reliant self-starter with vision for how to execute on integration of API calls to these products. You'll have a thirst of knowledge and a passion for what you do.
* Design the engineering Solution how Arity's APIs integrate with the off-the-shelf products
* Work in an engineering capacity and support third party partnerships for potential and existing clients
* Partner with Product Managers to deliver industry-shaping and technologically advanced offerings
* Define the technical backlog
* Partner with our extremely strong (and local!) Engineers to design and build innovative solutions to challenging real-world problems
* Validate that the solution is working with the policy admin system
* 10+ years in a software development or solutions integration role for a technical product.
* Expert in RESTful software design practices
* Expert in at least one off-the-shelf policy administration system
* Expert in RESTful API design and Architecture
* Track record of successful facilitation of discussions with potential clients
* Expert in Enterprise level software security
Allstate is a company operating as a personal lines property and casualty insurer.