Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate has an opening for an experienced TIBCO Application Developer. This position maintains responsibility for the successful delivery of projects and production support using standard and custom delivered TIBCO software. The person in this position will analyze, document and apply the knowledge of the application's business and functional requirements throughout the software development life cycle.
The TIBCO Application developer creates technical designs for complext projects and maintenance efforts by analyzing requirements and systems architecture, consulting with technology partners and validating tool standards. He/She reviews and evaluates mitigation efforts for design constraints and/or risks and leads design reviews to develop and support optimal IT solutions.
The Application Developer produces TIBCO BW artifacts, develops and unit tests the code, supports QA and Performance testing efforts, executes / supports the Change and Release processes, and provides production operational support on deployments.
* Creates high-level technical design for one or more complex projects and complex maintenance efforts by analyzing and tracing designs to requirements (business and functional) and systems architecture
* Responsible for creation of roadmap, leading design reviews, and performing analysis for multiple applications
* Identifies systems and technical constraints, potential technology risks, and document possible mitigation strategies for high complexity projects
* Guide the design deliverables of Systems Analysts and Developers
* Consults with Business Analysts to write functional design for high complexity projects
* Manages design reviews, application design impacts between concurrent releases, and technical walkthroughs
* Understands the technical details, integration, and functions of multiple applications, hardware, and/or software within a team. Executes and enforces best practices. May be responsible to identify and design for non-functional requirements
* Provides technical input and act as point-of-contact during architectural assessments for area applications
Must have 3- 5 yrs years of end to end, hands on design, development and implementation experience with enterprise application integration solutions using TIBCO BusinessWorks 5.x, Administrator, HAWK, UNIX, Oracle 10g and EMS to be able to develop and support TIBCO BW applications.
* TIBCO Business Works
* TIBCO Business Connect
* TIBCO EMS
* Stored Procedures
* TIBCO SAP adapter
* Core IT competencies (security SSH, SSL, web services SOAP, file transfers, firewall rules, messaging, etc)
* TIBCO Businessworks
* TIBCO Administrator
* TFS 2012
* TIBCO EMS
* TIBCO Hawk
* Knowledge on Github and Jenkins is plus
* SQL Developer
* Oracle 11g
Insurance domain experience a plus.
Allstate Insurance Company provides insurance services.