* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19029277
Citi Risk technology team is seeking a highly motivated and strong hands-on developer to expand the existing global team. The team is developing applications as part of the Market Risk technology platform to manage the firm's exposures like RWA, VAR, SVAR, Limits monitoring, and Volcker Rule compliance. The platform serves key stakeholders across CitiRisk Commercial Credit Risk management systems as well as needs driven by financial industry regulations. The successful candidate should have strong analytical skills, technical depth, and excellent written and verbal communication skill
* Design and develop modules across the technology stack
* Ability to effectively communicate development progress to the tech lead and project managers
* Deliver high quality technical solutions to multiple global stakeholders in a fast paced environment
* Manage tasks, projects, and dependencies effectively in order to deliver quality solutions on-time
* Work hands on architecting designing, and developing world class technology solutions. Be comfortable introducing new technologies and new ideas as required.
* Work effectively as part of a large global team delivering Firm and Regulatory risk management solutions
Other good to have skills: JBOSS jBPM, Mongo DB, Kafka, Market Risk business knowledge
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or similar
* 8+ years of industry experience
* Working experience at full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project is required
* Good track record of relevant experience in design and development of Java multi-threaded applications and distributed systems.
* Strong knowledge of JAVA (Core JAVA, Multi-threading, Spring, JPA, JDBC, RESTful Services)
* Experience in messaging services (JMS, Tibco EMS) and container like Tomcat, WebSphere application server
* Databases - Oracle or equivalent with SQL, PL/SQL programming expertise.
* Experience with Ant/Maven, Git/BitBucket, Hudson, JUnit, JMock and other similar technologies.
* Unix/Linux scripting skills (Shell and PERL)
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.