Live Nation Entertainment
Who we are.
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our biggest investment is in our people. We offer comprehensive health benefits and 401k matching, student loan assistance, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement and targeted development sessions to help all eligible employees thrive. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader - with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
See what it's like working at Ticketmaster.
Provide efficient, third level support to TMPS team members who work on the Product Support Help Desk, along with Ticketmaster clients and employees utilizing Ticketmaster proprietary software. You are a member of a virtual product support team that conducts support over the phone and via email for our most difficult product issues our clients experience. Team members work closely with various product, development and engineering teams. You will be expected to be an expert on multiple products that Ticketmaster provides our clients.
What the job is:
* Focusing on 3rd level support for the most difficult client product issues.
* Assisting with or provide training and information to the Product Support Help Desk team.
* Act as the SME within client support for a specific product suite, sharing product knowledge as needed across various teams.
* Participate in product meetings and work directly with developers on the most complex of issues helping find the root cause of an issue.
* Take lead on special projects for a specific product(s), such as driving upgrades and data analysis.
* Anticipate and document support needs of new features.
* Fully participate in the KCS program obtaining KCS III or KDE status.
* Make sure our Salesforce data for specific product(s) is current, including case classifications, product enablement's and work with operation team members to ensure accuracy.
* Utilize Salesforce reporting to pinpoint support trends and needs.
* Assist with business disruptions by running point with TOC as a Product Support representative and communication user experience of disruptions to disruption owners.
* Translate user impacting defects into user consumable language and record them in the Salesforce knowledgebase.
* Work with Techops and Product teams to improve escalation processes.
* Available for on-call nights and weekends on a rotating basis.
What a qualified candidate should possess:
* Previous tier II/tier III product support experience required
* Clear written communication
* Salesforce experience
* Problem solving skills
If this sounds like your dream job, jump on it! Apply now at http://jobs.ticketmaster.com/.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
About Live Nation Entertainment
Live Nation Entertainment is an entertainment company.