Live Nation Entertainment
Who we are.
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our biggest investment is in our people. We offer comprehensive health benefits and 401k matching, student loan assistance, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement and targeted development sessions to help all eligible employees thrive. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader - with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
See what it's like working at Ticketmaster.
We need help shutting the bad guys out of our systems. This role will focus on finding and fixing problems in the TM infrastructure so that real fans can get tickets and prevent fraudsters from trying to make money off of our mistakes. In specific, as a Sr. Quality Assurance engineer, you will be involved in designing, writing, and coding tests prior to feature development and bug fixing in close partnership with product managers and developers, with an eye towards making sure that legitimate fans have the best ticket purchase experience possible while limiting bad actors from using the system.
What the job is:
* Work in a scrum team and help in developing test strategies, test planning and test cases design
* Own and maintain the overall test automation effort
* Develop and execute against a solid automation strategy to deliver the highest quality products
* Perform functional, usability, performance and load test for various components and projects in web/mobile domain
* Partner with other QA members and teams on designing and implementing companywide quality initiatives and enhancements
* Create and manage test plans for projects they are responsible for and attend daily and weekly meetings to communicate with the overall team
* Assess and mitigate risks that have an impact on the quality of the products we build
What a qualified candidate should possess:
* 3+ years of QA automation experience
* Extensive experience in QA processes and SDLC in an Agile environment
* CS degree preferred
* Strong experience in BDD, Cucumber, Selenium, GIT
* Expert experience in browser and server side testing techniques and automation tools
* Experience with API testing
* Familiarity with Rest API, SQL & Linux
* Knowledge of Kafka and Kubernetes will be a bonus
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
About Live Nation Entertainment
Live Nation Entertainment is an entertainment company.