Live Nation Entertainment
Awesome Job: Client Support Technology Specialist
Great Location: Seattle, WA
Who we are.
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our biggest investment is in our people. We offer comprehensive health benefits and 401k matching, student loan assistance, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement and targeted development sessions to help all eligible employees thrive. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader - with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
See what it's like working at Ticketmaster.
We are looking for the right individual to join our busy Field Technology team. This full-time hourly position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is seeking an exciting IT career in a technology based organization. This role is very client focused; requires excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and a professional image are a must as you will be representing Ticketmaster by supporting our various products deployed at our high profile clients. Opportunities are endless within our global organization for talented people and performance expectations are high. This is an entry level position aimed at ambitious individuals, who love live entertainment and are interested in being "behind the scenes" at major events, looking for an IT career with a bright future.
What the job is:
* Provide Technology support for Ticketmaster clients, Retail Locations and Live Nation O&O venues. This includes but is not limited to Ticketmaster products (Point Of Sale & Access Control), networks wired / wireless, and Food and Beverage systems
* Assist Live Nation O&O personnel in resolving problems with equipment, software and data communications, facilitate exchange of information and advice; collaborate with and escalate to internal resources and outsourced providers as required
* Ensure prompt resolution of issues through efficient troubleshooting, thorough product knowledge, and proper escalation and communication
* Following established procedures for product installation and support
* Track and report on client based work progress through the Salesforce system, providing case status updates to both management and clients in a timely professional manner
* Support and maintain effective Professional relationships with Ticketmaster clients, internal teams and Live Nation staff
What a qualified candidate should possess:
* Years of experience: 1+ years preferred
* A technical certificate and/or experience in a IT service/technology industry position; a strong background in PC's, networking wired and wireless as well as good electro-mechanical aptitude, A+ or Network+ preferred
* An excellent working knowledge of Windows and the MS Office suite of applications required
* Experience with Windows Server suite a plus
* Experience with cable testing equipment, tone generators for cable tracing, and multi-meter devices
* Experience in LRE technologies and fiber converters also helpful
* Candidate must possess the ability to effectively work in an organized, efficient, neat manner, attention to detail is a must
* Candidate must be self-motivated, capable of independent reasoning, troubleshooting and possess the ability to work reliably and responsibly both independently and in a team environment
* Good verbal and written communication skills are necessary
* Candidate must be available for evenings and weekend on call availability
* Able to travel as required
* Applicant must have a dependable vehicle available to use for work
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
About Live Nation Entertainment
Live Nation Entertainment is an entertainment company.