The AWS Tech360 team is looking for an outstanding Application Engineer, who will be primarily focused on, but not limited to Informatica Data Quality(IDQ) and Informatica MDM development.
The MDM team is committed to building and enhancing the platform that will support AWS' rapidly growing customer data needs.
As an Application Engineer, you will be designing and maintaining the underlying platforms to address some of the unique challenges of an ever-growing AWS customer base. You will be responsible for not only managing the MDM solution, but also integrating with multiple third party and internal AWS technologies.
Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. This individual must also work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints. This role requires good communication skills and the ability to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
* Design, and implement changes to an enterprise wide IDQ and Informatica MDM applications
* Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and roll-out system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles
* Must be able to administer, configure and maintain the applications, and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver required changes
* Must be able to effectively collaborate in a fast paced environment with multiple teams in a large organization (software development, QA, Project/Release Management, Build and Release, etc.)
* Must be able to design and develop tools to aid in operations and automation, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver innovative solutions to complex business and technical challenges
* Own creation and maintenance of data quality matching rules, match and merge rules, and data transformations
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.