Partners Data Systems
As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for many phases of the Android based application software development on tablet devices including technical research, requirements analysis, high level and technical design, implementation of enhancements to the product, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance.
* Work with the Product Management team to understand, clarify, and shape requirements, and to translate these into technical requirements used to design the product.
* Design and implement mobile applications for the Android OS based platforms
* Work with Google to extend Android OS API
* Bachelor of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
* Proficiency in Java and sound fundamentals of Java programming
* Thorough knowledge of using Eclipse IDE integrated with Android Development Toolkit
* 3-7+ years of software development experience (Java, C++, C#)
* Android software development experience (1-2 years)
o DK 1.5, Android Framework and experience with SQLite
o Android SDK 2.0 (or later)
o Tools - Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede), Emulator
o APIs - Android 2.0 API, Google5 API
* OO design and development experience
* Agile Development
* See the inherent challenges in all things; if a task is complicated, you simplify it; if it is simple, you excel at it; if it is mundane, you automate it
* Be a problem solver; be given any problem and will come back with solutions, or at least alternatives
* Be a perfectionist; you are not satisfied until your code is rock solid
* Be pragmatic; you implement the best solution for the problem, not the coolest solution, and can tell the difference
* See the big picture; we write software to solve real business problems
* Please submit links to your live applications in the Android Market.
All successful candidates for this position will be required to submit to criminal, education and background checks.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.