Partners Data Systems
Req ID: 29561
Other Location(s): Irvine (CA)
Experience Level: Professional
Travel Required: e. No Selection
Hiring Manager: David Hernandez
At Capital, we're committed to providing you with opportunities to broaden and deepen your knowledge and skills, and to grow personally, professionally and financially. If you're interested in continuing to Grow with Capital by pursuing a new role, please review the job description below to determine if this opportunity might be right for you.
For additional information about how you can develop your career at Capital, please visit Grow with Capital.
Capital Group is looking to hire a Collaboration Engineer Lead. You will be a key member under limited supervision who will play a technical leadership role and directly contribute to the stability, integrity, and smooth operation of Collaboration technologies that support business functions. The Engineer will be part of the Enterprise Collaboration Team. The individual will leverage their deep expertise to enhance automation, perform systems analysis and diagnostics, recommend improvements, and be responsible for enabling changes, overall platform health and serve as a senior escalation point for Collaboration issues.
Additionally, this role will perform analysis, design and development as part of an overall collaboration strategy. This individual will play a key role in the future state and direction of SharePoint as well as other Collaboration technologies while ensuring the current platform health and stability.
* Works closely with Senior Technical and Business Resources to assist in the analysis and design of the Collaboration Technologies and to define operational and support requirements on an ongoing basis.
* Participates in validation of operational readiness of solution through documentation, training, monitoring, etc.
* Automates manual processes through the use of standard tools, such as PowerShell, Microsoft DSC, SharePoint Object Model, REST and 3rd Party Add-Ons.
* Illustrates a complete working knowledge of SharePoint and its interdependencies such as Search, BCS and App Model.
* Manage Multiple Production SharePoint Farms in various configuration
* Provides technical project leadership and contributes to all phases of delivery
* Contributes to analysis requirements for technical solutions, emphasizing performance, availability, scalability, security, etc.
* Develops documentation and procedures necessary to provision and manage performance and capacity and defines operational parameters and events
* Ensures that all functionally involved teams have a consistent understanding of the technology, solution, and platform direction
* Broad technical aptitude and knowledge specifically on SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, O365 and related Collaboration technologies
* Technical knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, Delve, Stream, PowerApps, OneDrive, Flow and Hybrid Configurations
* Minimum 3 years experience with Microsoft PowerShell and DSC
* Technical knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Multi-Tenant Requirements
* In depth experience with Collaboration Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, Business Intelligence
* Solid understanding of the engineering discipline, processes, concepts and best practices
* Minimum 5 years of SharePoint technical and operational governance
* Minimum 3 years of experience with SharePoint PowerShell scripting
* Experience with automated deployments using DSC, Autospinstaller and Powershell
* Strong SQL Server 2012 R2 experience highly desirable
* Desired knowledge of SPDocKit by SYSKIT
Company: CGCG-US (504)
Recruiter: Joel Brewer
Covered/Personal Securities: Yes
Nearest Major Market: Irvine California
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Developer, Database, SQL, Sharepoint, Business Intelligence, Technology
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.