Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent
* Understand Pricing models (FB/T&M).
* Identify & provide Inputs to Program Manager on new opportunities.
* 1 Responsible for the operational parameters ie continuously monitor and review operational metrics which impact the bottomline eg pyramid size, utilization etc for the project to ensure margins are met.
* 2 Raise invoices in coordination with the account managers, as and when due.
* 3 Submit monthly budget plans and seek approvals required in case of any deviations.
* 4 Raise Service Order &validate Resource requirement in internal system.
* 5 Share project level forecasts as accurately as possible.
Opportunity Identification and Pursuit:
* Identify areas of valueadd in the current Project which can be taken up for account mining.
* Support opportunity pursuit when requested (eg differentiators, estimates, underlying risks, scope etc).
* Submit draft proposal for review to the Program Delivery Manager.
* Build an understanding of the MSA structure.
* Prepare or validate the SOW / work orders inclusive of scope and milestones, acceptance criteria for the Project.
* Negotiate on resources, time, scope, milestones within the scope of the Project.
* 1 Project Planning: Create Project plan including aspects such as Cost, Schedule, Scope, Requirements, Risk, Quality, Communication & Stakeholder management, Effort Estimation, Resource Planning.
* Seek review comments from Program / Portfolio Manager and customer (as required).
* 2 Risk Management: Identify, raise flags and device mitigation plans during project onset and during the course of the project.
* Seek approvals for action plans as required.
3 Review and Communication Governance:
Establish Project Review and Communication Governance
* 4 Estimation and Resource Planning: Leverage scientific models to arrive at effort estimation and subsequently resource loading and scheduling.
* Work with support teams eg Admin, HR to ensure resources are available.
* Understand project boundaries against SOW (scope of work / out of scope, and assumptions).
* Monitor internal and customer project environment including Knowledge repository, C20, Project administration tools/applications, helpdesk/ticketing system, customer network connectivity.
* Coordinate for setup team work environment desktops/software/workspace etc.
* 5 Requirements Gathering: Define requirements gathering and execution process.
* Identify key acceptance criteria items, key dependencies and complexity to be managed.
* 1 Requirements Understanding: Understand high level requirements.
* Understand and manage inter component/ module dependencies and do continuous replanning and reprioritization as required.
* Validate that the requirements given are READY and FULL to be taken up by the Technical Lead and the team.
* Identify gaps in requirements vs the envisaged high level scope and milestone [Including NFRs.
* user adoption and other implicit requirements].
2 Status Reporting:
Prepare status reports and conduct management reviews with applicable stakeholders
* 3 Signoff: Review design and architecture artifacts through the design, development and implementation phases.
* Oversee timely reviews and sign off by the customer (if applicable).
Undertake continuous re-planning and reprioritization as required to complete the project on time
* 5 Scope Management: In case of changes in the project, conduct an impact analysis on the cost and other organizational parameters and report the impact analysis of such change to the customer.
* Perform project estimation reviews and get approval from customer.
6 Escalation Management:
Responsible for informing the relevant client stakeholders in case of exceptions
* 7 Metrics Management: Responsible for generating and reviewing project metrics and identify deviations.
* Identify corrective actions.
* Resolve any escalated issues.
* When required, escalate the same.
* 8 Support associate onboarding and release process.
* Set up the Change Control procedures, which include a Change Register, Change Impact Analysis and a Change Approval Process for the project.
* Responsible for making relevant SoW Changes.
* Act as the point of contact on the project delivery, for Project related updates with the client and for regular communication of project updates.
* Understand issues from the client perspective and provide a solution.
* Liaise with relevant stakeholders (onsite project team, horizontal teams, Client team, Delivery manager, Program manager, Account managers, Client partners etc).
* Support Program Managers / vertical teams during client visits.
* Interact with vertical teams and account teams on a regular basis and support projects, account mining and establish relationship.
* Identify reusable assets.
* Review any best practices / innovations as circulated within the group.
* Identify Project level tools or other items to be built for this project.
* Monitor creation of project level documentation (leanings, benefits, case studies etc) and monitor updating of the same on the shared drive/ knowledge repository.
* Allocate work among team members.
* Resolve team conflict & support team building activities.
* Provide administrative support as and when required.
* Provide inputs on goal setting and performance appraisals of team.
* Identify skill gaps and training needs of team members and provide necessary support to address the same.
* Provide inputs into the learning and career plans for team members.
* Nominate team for awards.
* Conduct training through academy and induction of new team members.
* Establish backup plan for critical roles (for contingency).
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.