Advisory - Robotics Process Automation, Modeler/Developer - Senior
The Connected Growth Platform (CGP) supports our strategy to become the most connected, responsive and insightful consulting firm. The CGP will focus on managed services, digital and emerging technologies (including cyber), service delivery centers, EY wavespace™ and select system implementation practices. The CGP capabilities will be infused into our service offerings and go-to-market execution to provide our clients with cross-sector insights and integrated capabilities across all government and public, commercial and financial services sectors in the US. This integration will allow us to move faster, work smarter and achieve more with our clients.
Depending on your level of experience, the job will entail design and development of automated processes using new technologies that EY is currently implementing, which are growing very fast globally. In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You'll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
Your key responsibilities
Support client engagement teams, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services and lead business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts in domains such as:
* Smart process automation through robotics
* Application architecture, rationalization and enablement
* Solution design at platform and architectural levels
* Information road map and use case definition
* Digital enablement
* Software development and testing
You will have direct interaction with our clients, working on enterprise-wide process transformation projects.
Skills and attributes for success
* Design and implement new technology-based solutions
* Work closely with colleagues from other departments to support our clients - in domains such as operations, front office, middle office, back office, finance and accounting, risk management, human resources and change management, business optimization and customer intelligence - helping them automate their processes and improve their business
* Participate in business development opportunities, proposing solutions that will enable our clients to identify, prioritize and automate their current processes to be more efficient
To qualify for the role, you must have
* Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and a minimum of one year of related work experience
* Degree in computer science, engineering, math, accounting, finance or a related field; MBA or MS degree preferred
* Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills
* Hands-on experience in some of the following areas: * Windows, mainframe or browser-based platforms
* Data integration processes
* Implementation of Agile methodologies or robotics tool-specific methodologies
* Knowledge of relational databases and web services
* Process and tools performance and scalability assessment
* Data and information security
* SQL development or administration
* Hands-on experience with one or more of the following robotics automation tools: * Blue Prism
* Automation Anywhere
* Pega Robotics/OpenSpan
* Cloud-based infrastructure setup experience a plus
* Knowledge of at least one of the programming tools/languages (e.g., Web, .Net, VB, Java)
* Willingness and ability to travel up to 80%-100% of the time to meet client needs
* Valid driver's license in the US and a valid passport; willingness and ability to travel internationally
Ideally, you'll also have
* Prior consulting experience with a consulting firm or large global firm
What we look for
We're interested in highly motivated, talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you'll need the motivation to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and expand our business in the evolving market. If you're serious about consulting and ready to take on some of our clients' most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of three weeks of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
* Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry * Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career * The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.