EY (Ernst & Young)
The AI@EY Team is creating a model for how AI can reinvent large companies, and industries. Through EY's network of more than 250,000 professionals working in every sector, we have an opportunity to offer AI products and services that transform how business is done in all types of enterprises and to realize the vision of building a better working world.
Visit this link to know more about how AI is transforming EY!
The AI@EY Team is looking for a Machine Learning Architect with a background in machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL) technologies to help design and build cutting edge AI solutions. The AI@EY Team is creating innovative AI technology and products that will transform EY and our clients. The successful candidate will be part of a team building innovative AI solutions that rely on AI and ML techniques including but not limited to natural language processing, computer vision, deep learning, and machine learning.
Your key responsibilities
* Lead a portfolio of projects spanning machine learning, and high-performance engineering systems to deliver super powers to core business activities
* Manage key stakeholder relationships across platform, innovation and business teams
* Identify and advocate for investment in foundational areas, spanning partnerships through research (i.e. roadmaps for machine learning infrastructure, forward-looking partnerships with universities)
* Serve as a resource for other individuals on the team-- mentoring all levels of engineers
* Bridge industry and research, keeping the team focused on high-value problems at the cutting edge of emerging trends
* Build the team's profile both internally and externally, attending and presenting at conferences
* Attract the world's best machine learning talent to your team
* Manage sizeable budgets for your team
To qualify for the role you must have:
* MS or PhD in CS, EE or related disciplines.
* 10+ years experience with a track record of shipping high-impact research projects at a premier technology company
* Deep knowledge of and track record of research in machine learning (e.g. sequential models, classification, deep learning)
* Experience with machine learning infrastructure and shipping models at scale
* Experience with big data and cloud based architectures
* Ability to communicate complex black-box models to cross-functional stakeholders
* Collaborative attitude and experience working in a cross-functional team
* Decent programming and algorithmic skills (we mainly use Java & Python) for code reviews and mentoring
Ideally you'll also have:
* Depth in NLP and information extraction, particularly experience in multi-language and business documentation
* Experience working with data at scale, including experience with some or all of the following: HDFS, Cassandra, Kafka, Flink, Samza, Spark, EMR
* Experience running partnerships with vendors or universities
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
* Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
About EY (Ernst & Young)
EY is engaged in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.