At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
An accomplished cyber security professional with a distinguished background in Integration & Innovation as a practitioner who has also demonstrated tangible success in securing initial business as well as developing new business opportunities. The Advisor combines strategy and technical knowledge with sales skills and applies practical cyber security experience to formulate meaningful solutions that address the strategic needs of clients and effectively communicate that shared vision by, producing proposals and acting as the subject matter expert in Integration & Innovation strategy across multiple customers.
The Advisor provides a consultative sales approach by leveraging their experience from delivering and overseeing complex engagements in Integration & Innovation to effectively develop and articulate solutions to customers, and present in well-constructed proposals that comprehensively and clearly defines the outcomes, approach, and delivery model.
How you'll make an impact:
* Provide pre-sales support in collaboration with our sales team and ensure positioned services meets customers business needs
* Provide expert-level knowledge in multiple Integration & Innovation solution areas and be able timely and effectively translate client needs into actionable proposals and contracts for Optiv's strategic offerings
* Identify and understand our client's security concerns and how they correlate to Optiv's strategic solutions across the Integration & Innovation pillars and compliment holistic cyber security programs
* Assist in identifying additional Optiv capabilities that the client may find beneficial
* 6+ years' experience spanning delivery and sales support activities in cyber security services solutions
* Lead area and client demand generation strategy
* Support vendor alignment activities
* Present at executive briefings and other industry and Optiv events
* Experience in delivering and providing customers guidance and solutions in Integration & Innovation strategy at a programmatic level
* Manage and prioritize the proposal process to create business proposals, contracts, and respond to RFI/RFP's for the Integration & Innovation area
* Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of your Optiv subject matter services and solutions portfolio to various client stakeholders
* Proven experience in a pre-sales, post-sales, and non-sales technical and consultative capacity in a cyber security environment.
* Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients, account managers, and management.
* Confident presentation, written, and oral communication skills
* Desire to learn additional subject matter areas
* Experience in Business-Driven Security Architect utilizing models such as SABSA or TOGAF
* Ability to lead solution design discussions, define requirements and explain technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
* Build and maintain technical advisor relationship with key stakeholders at major clients by providing thought leadership, support, information, and guidance
* Ability to learn quickly and validate knowledge through technical and professional certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISA, CCSP and more)
* Demonstrated history of leading successful implementation or integration of technical solutions to support business goals and objectives.
Why you'll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv's mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world's largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market-leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
* An entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
* A competitive total rewards program
* Professional training opportunities
* Engaging and fun culture
* Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers
Optiv provides cyber security and information security services.