At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
The Senior Security Consultant - SIEM Architecture & Implementation -LogRhythm, is responsible for post-sales product and service implementation. Our Senior Consultants are responsible for completing assigned projects in a manner consistent with the team's Consulting Standard, which emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service. They are also responsible for meeting consulting billing objectives.
* Minimum six (6) years of professional Information Security experience in a consulting, vendor or enterprise-level role
* Minimum four (4) years of hands-on experience with LogRhythm
The ability to travel 65% of the time.
Professional Skills Requirements:
* Basic programming skills in one or more of the following: bash, Perl, Python, PowerShell, including Regular Expressions.
* CISSP or other professional security certifications are preferred, but not required
* College degree is preferred, but not required
* Knowledge of regulatory compliance: GLBA, SOX, PCI, HIPAA and Assessment Services a plus
* A current driver's license is required.
* Thorough understanding of large scale environments
* Strong relationships with security experts within the region
* Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
* Process oriented individual with strong attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
* Excellent, detailed writing skills
* Expert knowledge of using Microsoft Office
* Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas
* Well-developed negotiation skills.
* Ability to build consensus.
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel.
* Technical Knowledge: Prior experience typically obtained by conducting client engagements within enterprise organizations.
* Written Documentation Skills: Writing documentation for all project phases including pre-project planning, ongoing status reports, and project deliverables.
* Consulting Skills: Determining client's needs, establishing rapport, representing the "source of truth" for the client. Ability to manage time effectively dealing with multiple simultaneous tasks.
* Technology Evangelizer: Proactively researches and assesses security technology; explores new innovations; early tester of new and emerging technologies.
* Client Management: Ability to set and manage client expectations within the parameters of the SOW.
* Analytical Proficiency: Ability to analyze data and draw logical conclusions.
* Effective Communication: Uses advanced verbal and non-verbal methods of communication to influence customers and colleagues.
* Entrepreneurial: Recognizes and pursues opportunities, target markets, and go-to-market strategies to develop business
* Process Improvement: Able to identify and recommend improvements in Optiv methodology and internal processes. Ability to provide input and support for updating consulting tools and techniques.
* Professional / Industry Networking: Utilizes professional contacts within and outside of the organization
* Acts with Integrity: Demonstrates the qualities of being ethical, forthright, and trustworthy
* Quality: Champions quality in daily role
* Manages Ambiguity: Able to work in an environment where the structure and direction may be unclear or changing
* Conflict Management: Able to prevent and manage conflict; create win-win situations
* Promotes Teamwork: Builds collaboration among team members by sharing information and resources
* Organizational Fit: Able to work within the Optiv environment
* Self-aware: Able to identify personal strengths and weaknesses and engage in self-directed growth
Why you'll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv's mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world's largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
A competitive total rewards program
Professional training opportunities
Engaging and fun culture
Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers
About Optiv Inc
Optiv provides cyber security and information security services.