We are currently looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to work on a variety of projects in a collaborative, fast-paced environment working with a small team of UX Designers, Product Managers and Engineers. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on developing the next generation of Replicon products as well as revamping our existing product line.
Now is the time to get in on an exciting ground-floor opportunity with a profitable company that is positioned for rapid growth. Replicon has been in business since 1996. We are a strong, stable and growing company that feels like a start-up, but we offer the stability of a company that has been operating for over 20 years. We want our next team member to bring their experience, success, and a relentless drive to be the best because we are going head to head with Oracle, Microsoft, and SAP in the "game" of Project, Resource, Time, and Expense Management Software. We're looking for a real player because we are in it to win!
* Work closely with a team of Product Managers to create a cohesive intuitive user experience for our suite of products.
* Use your knowledge of best practices to design for the full life cycle, from requirement refinement to full fidelity prototypes.
* Design modern material design based responsive UIs for our new apps, bringing a consumer level user experience to complicated enterprise software.
* Design enhancements to our existing web, mobile, and kiosk apps.
* Work with the Engineering team to get the technical business needs met while ensuring that the user experience is the top priority.
* Perform usability sessions and interpret market data as you fuze business requirements into functional software, keeping the user as the champion along the way.
* Infer business intelligence coming from Sales and Marketing, and translate the information in a way makes the user experience compelling.
* Practice a highly efficient, iterative design process with light documentation to support your vision.
* Enjoy daily interaction, brainstorming, and collaboration with people who are as passionate about the end-user experience as you are!
* 5+ years designing user experiences, and interaction design, for rich, interactive, consumer or enterprise, web applications
* Work experience in start-ups, or start-up like environments
* Web 2.0 design experience and knowledge of current trends in design patterns
* Demonstrated understanding of user-centered design skills, disciplines, and principals, as well as an eye for subtle detail
* Ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex user design issues into clean, understandable solutions
* Experience with data heavy applications for business users nice to have
* Evidence you thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Show an online portfolio of recent UI and UX work
* Bachelors Degree + HCI - Human Computer Interaction degree or related experience preferred
Replicon is the provider of time asset management solutions.