Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems is currently seeking an Associate Systems Engineer in Northridge, CA. This is an exciting opportunity to work on the Advanced Anti-Radiation Guided Missile- Extended Range program in Northridge, CA.
* Assist with system and subsystem requirements development, management, analysis, and traceability, using DOORS
* Assist with the development of block diagrams and system architecture plans
* Assist with the generation of well-defined and executable system and subsystem requirements documents as well as interface documents
* Assist with the defining of verification methods for the requirements
* Prepare and present system engineering materials during System Requirement Review, System Functional Review, Preliminary Design Review, Critical Design Review, System Verification Review and other formal program reviews as needed
* Attend and prepare materials to supports system engineers during System Requirement Review, System Functional Review, Preliminary Design Review, Critical Design Review and System Verification Review.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace engineering
* Minimum GPA of 3.5 or higher
* Be able to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
* Leadership and teamwork capabilities
* Strong interpersonal communication skills
* Extracurricular activities (campus organizations, clubs, student organizations, community service) Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO
About Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.