* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19012447
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Be a part of WebSphere Shared Technology Environment Team in supporting Institutional Clients Group (ICG) within Citi. Citi's Institutional Clients Group(ICG) is comprised of diverse, talented professionals globally located in more than 100 countries and territories, collectively representing an unparalleled international network of financial skills and capabilities serving targeted clients. Our clients are top corporations, financial institutions and governments in countries around the world and our mission is to help them achieve their goals. We do so by providing strategic, financing and operational insights and executing tailored product/service solutions, both across our borders and domestically. The ICG responds to clients' changing needs through its long-established relationship coverage approach that provides client solutions utilizing all of Citi's relevant capabilities, including the broadest possible access to financial markets globally. No other institution can match our combination of global insights, client relationship management services, geographic reach and local and cross-border product expertise.
The ICG technology is organized into Markets and Securities Services(MSST), Treasury and Trade Solutions(TTS) , Citi Private Bank(CPB) and Information Services Group(ISG).
Role includes WebSphere server builds, administration and development support involving trouble shooting and providing design inputs.
Support Global teams across all of ICG supporting cutting edge solutions.
Role needs a high level of skill on WebSphere Application Server and IBM HTTP Server on Unix.
* Responsible for the stability of the environment and resolution of Level 3 issues.
* Design, develop and support scalable re-usable solutions.
* Interact with multiple partners developing and enforcing standards.
* Provide Performance tuning and Architecture inputs and best practices in design and development.
* Open to new technologies and interfaces like Big data and Openshift
* Bachelors degree required with total of 10+ years of work experience
* An innovative frame of mind - open to learning new technologies and techniques
* Verbal and Written communication skills - primarily the ability to communicate ideas, standards and technical details to the development partners.
* Ability to resolve multiple issues is a timely manner
* Ability to work effectively in cross functional teams
* Strong in technology concepts and technology best practices
* Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
* Experience with WebSphere administration in large organizations with large volumes.
* Experience with performance tuning with Java background.
* Enterprise level exposure is required - large distributed development and test teams, shared code base with multiple parallel developments.
* Experience with continuous integration and iterative development methodology is required.
* Experience on Unix operating system.
* Ability to understand business drivers and balance business needs timelines, costs and best practices.
* Good Analytical skills.
* Experience with Banking and Cash management applications and process would be advantageous.
* Strong interpersonal skill
Citigroup is a diversified financial services holding company that provides various financial products and services.