Adobe Photoshop is used by over 90% of the world's creative professionals to bring what they imagine to life. Join our team - a startup inside Adobe - as we reimagine it to create a next generation tool that empowers everyone to simply, easily create the stunning images and designs they imagine.
We're seeking an exceptional web software engineer to join our team and help build a new creative imaging product designed explicitly for the web. We're using lean app development principles - iterating fast and incorporating extensive user testing - to stay focused on solving real customer problems and to experiment with new ideas. Our team is relatively small, but growing. Our process is highly collaborative and there is plenty of room to make an impact.
You'll work hand in hand with other team members to help design and build core product features and to help architect our backend platform. You'll partner with research and tech transfer to integrate cutting-edge Adobe magic as web services. Along the way, you'll be helping to develop our existing prototype into a scalable solution ready for a mass audience.
* Creative problem solving; independent (and team!) thinking; great communication skills
* Proven experience in building and deploying API-centric complex web applications
* Modern web dev patterns/tools/idioms (e.g. npm, webpack, etc; loading optimization, knowledge of cloud deployment strategies)
* 5+ years of software development & engineering experience
Nice To Haves
* Computer graphics experience
* Experience with modern web app/UI frameworks (e.g. React, Vue, Angular)
* Experience implementing real-time collaborative applications
* Experience with recommender systems, social networks, machine learning/AI fundamentals
* Exposure to Lean Development is a plus, as it is a strong cultural foundation of our team. Agile development also a strong plus
* A demonstrable sense of good application design :)
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a multinational computer software company.