Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae's technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
We're seeking an experienced web developer with a real passion for driving business to join the Digital Experience team at Ellie Mae. The position will be responsible for building and maintaining marketing web properties such as corporate websites, microsites, and landing pages. Aside from development responsibilities, you'll also be assisting with leading the strategy for the company's web properties. You'll also work directly with our writers, designers, and Demand Marketing team to deliver pixel-perfect and responsive landing pages and web applications that help drive business.
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives
* Develop pixel-perfect, responsive web applications, landing pages, microsites, and emails that drive business
* Execute on our SEO strategy to drive organic search
* Implement programs to test and provide continuous improvement on our web properties
* Optimize our web properties to improve conversion rates
* Contribute to Marketing ROI with a focus on analytics and KPIs
Qualifications, Skills & Education
* 5+ years professional web development experience, preferably in an agency capacity
* Proficient with developing and testing across modern browsers
* Experience developing high-traffic, enterprise websites
* Deep understanding of Sketch
* Experience with PHP
* Experience with a version control system such as GIT
* Experience with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
* Knowledge of SEO, performance, and security best practices
* Organized, self-motivated, and works well with teams
* BA/BS or higher in computer science, web design, or related field or equivalent experience
* Experience with a PHP framework such as Laravel
* Experience with AWS or Google Cloud Platform
* Strong design background
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae is the provider of solutions for the residential mortgage industry delivering compliance, quality, and efficiency through Encompass software.