Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a "Great Place to Work" by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver "Value as a Service" by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers - small, medium and large - have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We're a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we're building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success - Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results - Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence - Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Do you like to solve big problems for lots of users? Do you like to work on new things over
time? Can you re-invent yourself and grow as Coupa grows? This what you can expect
being part of the Value Solutions Consulting Operations Team.
The Value Solutions Consulting (VSC) Operations Manager is part of the Pre-Sales
Operations Team which enables Coupa's Global Value Solutions Consulting Team to deliver
deal-winning demonstrations and responses to RFXs (Request for Proposal, Request for
Information, Request for Quote, etc.). We show prospective customers how Coupa's broad
suite of solutions can help them achieve success in Business Spend Management in areas
like savings, efficiency and risk management.
The VSC Operations Manager will have two key areas of responsibility and needs to have
very strong project management skills to be effective:
1) Onboarding, Training and Certifications
2) Scale Initiatives
This person will manage and update, as needed, the VSC Onboarding, Training and
Certification processes and systems that ensure VSCs can effectively communicate how
Coupa delivers business success and can effectively showcase how our suite of products
outshines the competition. Responsibilities include ensuring new hires hit the ground
running (Welcomes, Unblocking Office Hours, etc.); working with managers to modify training
plans as needed for new priorities, products, or needed skills; rolling out new training
courses, tracking training completion and measuring impact.
The Operations Manager will also ensure that the VSC Organization is more effective and
more efficient than the competition through Scale Initiatives. How can we be faster, nimbler
and more responsive than our competition?
One of the first initiatives this person will lead is the initial development of the RFX
Repository in Loopio so that the RFX Team can efficiently, accurately and at scale respond
to RFXs and develop a system to ensure the content can stay relevant over time. Questions
in the RFX Repository span from Product Functionality to Infrastructure to Security to
Implementations. S/he will not need to be able to answer all of the questions himself or
herself but rather s/he will need to manage the process to get the right information into the
system. And you will learn…A LOT! He or she will also design and manage a system and
process for ensuring the relevancy of those responses over time, even as Coupa acquires
new companies and answers change.
This person needs to be a very strong writer (English) and communicator as well as a strong
project manager who can align groups around the business objective, break down the project
into tasks, get project team members to deliver on their commitments and get management
support if a project is not on track.
The Scale Initiatives will change over time so he or she must be able to work collaboratively
with many of the functional groups in Coupa to get the job done - Sales Enablement &
Training, RFX Team, Value Solutions Consultants, Services, Operations, Marketing, Finance
* Manage key New VSC Onboarding including Welcomes, Office Hours, resolving Systems Access Issues with the help of IT and Ops
* Manage New Employee Bootcamps working closely with the Sales Enablement / Training Teams.
* Manage and modify the Training Approach based on manager feedback and changes in Training Priorities.
* Initial Scale Initiative Project: Design and manage the process to ensure that content in Coupa's RFX System, Loopio, is initially loaded and design a system for updates which keeps it relevant over time given product changes, system changes, acquisitions, etc.
* Other Scale Projects: Drive the Global Demo Video Program working closely with the Product and Content Teams
* 2-3 Years Project Management Experience (Scope Development, Stakeholder Alignment, Project Planning, Team Deliverable Management, etc.). Prior Relevant Background in Implementations, for example.
* Experience in the FinTech SaaS space (ERP, Procurement, Finance, Accounting, Contracts, Sourcing, Risk Management).
* Very strong English written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience creating instructional materials including technical writing, presentations and screencasts is a plus.
* Excellent time management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
* Bachelor Degree required.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. It's our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
About Coupa Software
Coupa Software is a company developing a cloud platform for business spend management.