Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a "Great Place to Work" by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver "Value as a Service" by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers - small, medium and large - have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We're a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we're building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success - Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results - Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence - Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
* Maintaining existing systems (servers/virtual hosts/AD/ Email/ IM) including system configuration, server management, and hardware installation
* Proactively identify and resolve IT issues
* Providing second-level technical and non-technical support as needed, including client/vendor relations and technical problem solving
* Recognize opportunities for improvement and take initiative to implement changes
* Researching new technologies to fully understand implementation requirements and implications for integration with other systems
* Understanding of systems analysis and testing procedures
* Troubleshooting and debugging increasingly complex systems, making appropriate recommendations for improved operational efficiency, repair, replacement or upgrades
* Producing required documentation such as client communication, proposals and user instructions
* Working under general guidance, exercising initiative and independent judgment as appropriate
* Assist with cross functional projects
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Networking or System Administration.
* 3 - 5 years of experience in a project management capacity
* Experience managing Enterprise IT infrastructure projects including network, wireless, data centers, end point management, virtual environments, unified communications, 3rd party cloud deployments (Amazon, Azure).
* In-depth knowledge of Active Directory and services
* In-depth knowledge of G-Suite
* In-depth knowledge of Okta and SAML Technology
* In-depth knowledge of mobile device technologies like JAMF, MobileIron, AirWatch
* Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Persuasive, encouraging, motivating and detail oriented
* Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of Linux OS, command prompt, packages deployment, basic troubleshooting and maintenance of Postfix, bind, named, Apache, etc.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. It's our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
About Coupa Software
Coupa is a cloud-based suite of financial applications providing spend management solutions to companies.