At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About the role
Uber is seeking a TM1 (Planning Analytics) Engineer to join its Financial Intelligence Engineering group. This position is responsible for developing solutions built upon the Company's enterprise-wide financial planning & analytics environment. This role also covers the administration, delivery and support of existing and future applications.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What you'll do
* Development and maintenance of TM1 financial planning and forecasting models and integrations covering all aspects of financial statement, Fx and cost allocation modeling
* Dimensional modeling & maintenance processes, including recurring Chart of Accounts revisions
* Understand end to end architecture and application support processes
* User support & troubleshooting, including permissions management and data issues
* Rotational on-call availability for critical systems support
What you'll need
* At least 2 years of developing effective technical solutions within TM1, covering full spectrum of technical toolset:
* Advanced TurboIntegrator Scripting
* Advanced Rule and Feeder Development
* Active Forms Report Development
* TM1 Server Administration
* Experience with MDX Scripting
* Experience with REST API is a bonus
* Experience with Linux is a bonus
* Knowledge of Data warehouse and BI concepts
* A Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) in CS,Information Systems, Accounting, Finance or related business/technical field is required
About the Team
Uber's Financial Intelligence engineering team is making Uber's finance operation world class. Improving operational efficiency through marketplace intelligent, optimized budget allocation, and just-in-time market adaptation, supported by machine learning technologies and mass optimization into financial planning process.
Finance Intelligence Engineering will provide systems and services that improve the efficiency, accuracy of each phase of the finance operational flow in order to have fast response to the changing market conditions, and assist leadership to make strategic decisions supported by accurate forecast and operational intelligence.
Uber provides a mobile application connecting passengers with drivers for hire.