Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking an experienced Test Engineer to support development, maintenance, and integration activities for our DoD customer. A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of 4 years' experience is required. This individual will be a key team member on the project, providing subject matter expertise and assistance with managing changes across multiple environments operating on both on-premise and cloud platforms. Able to work as part of a team and individually with little or no supervision.
* Maintain the suite of test cases for the program to ensure they reflect the latest changes, cover all components to be tested, and are traced back to requirements to reflect coverage completeness.
* Prepare and deliver Test Plans to document test tasks, schedule, participant roles and responsibilities, test approach, objectives and success criteria, and scope and schedule for a release.
* Direct execution of test events to ensure proper testing resources are applied and the scope of testing reflects the changes being applied to systems/environments.
* Identify and document defects found during test events, working with component developers for proper resolution and close-out prior to delivery of releases.
* Generate detailed Test Performance Reports for each test event.
* Perform validation activities for system upgrades for various integration test phases, such as Development Integration Testing (DIT).
* Troubleshoot and analyze problems with systems integration and compatibility across multiple platforms.
* Participate in risk management assessments and software/hardware development activities, providing test expertise and support.
* Provide input on program and release documentation such as Installation Instructions, Users Guides, Admin & Operations Guides, Smoke Test Plans, and Smoke Test Reports.
* Develop training and user manual documentation in support of client engagements.
* Detailed functional knowledge of key DoD Healthcare IT systems.
* Subject matter expert with extensive experience conducting different types of testing, such as smoke, system, functional, and integration testing, for large-scale enterprise systems.
* Experience performing ad hoc testing based on detailed understanding of the systems/environments for the program.
* Experience performing unit, integration, and system testing for mainframe, 2-Tier, and 3-Tier client/server architectures.
* Experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), following formal methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, or a hybrid of both.
* Experience with software process improvement initiatives and formal test management and execution processes following CMMI Level 5 guidelines.
* Experience evaluating systems against the latest Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and working with a team to resolve issues/discrepancies found.
* Experience supporting Risk Management Framework (RMF) efforts for obtaining and maintaining accreditation of DoD systems.
* Experience using the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Project 2000, Access, and Visio.
* Excellent time management and supervision skills with the ability to multi-task, work independently, achieve deadlines and manage resources without close supervision.
* Effective communication skills (oral & written).
* Experience with using test case management tools, such as Enterprise Tester, for management of suites of test cases and executing and reporting on test runs.
* Experience with documenting and executing detailed test scripts for systems running common Windows and MUMPS-based user interfaces.
* Familiarity with using Structured Query Language (SQL) to query and validate data sets from large-scale, enterprise-level Oracle databases.
* Experience with using Terminal emulation software.
* Experience performing test management and execution activities for systems operating on on-premise, cloud (particularly Azure), and hybrid environments.
* Experience preparing and presenting materials for milestone test events such as Test Readiness Reviews (TRRs).
* Experience supporting formal Government test events such as Systems Integration Testing (SIT), System Qualification Testing (SQT), Systems Acceptance Testing (SAT), Alpha/Beta Testing, and Early Operational Assessment and Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E).
* Experience implementing automated tests using LoadRunner and/or HP Quick Test Pro (QTP).
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.