Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (NYSE:ARE), an S&P 500® company, is an urban office REIT uniquely focused on collaborative life science and technology campuses in AAA innovation cluster locations. Founded in 1994, Alexandria pioneered this niche and has since established a significant market presence in key locations, including Greater Boston, San Francisco, New York City, San Diego, Seattle, Maryland, and Research Triangle. Alexandria is known for its high-quality and diverse tenant base. Alexandria has a longstanding and proven track record of developing Class A properties clustered in urban life science and technology campuses that provide its innovative tenants with highly dynamic and collaborative environments that enhance their ability to successfully recruit and retain world-class talent and inspire productivity, efficiency, creativity, and success. For more information, please visit www.are.com.
The incumbent will be an integral member of our ServiceNow team. The individual will be involved with the technical design, implementation, testing, and maintenance of new and existing programs within the company environment. The individual will be on a small team to collaborate on existing and new projects, as well as best practices and resolution of issues that may come up.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex (including sexual or gender identity), religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, marital or veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or medical condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop and redevelop custom applications within an assigned business unit/area
* Perform upgrades and extensive regression testing
* Maintain instances regarding business rules, and table cleanup
* Drive effective Change Management
* Build and establish SLAs and workflows
* Execute platform enhancements
* Perform Incident Management cleanup
* Manage assets via custom application
* Redevelop user onboarding forms away from K2 and into ServiceNow
* Create 3rd party incident table for consultants to track building requests
* Write user documentation and train personnel on new applications software
* Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
Qualifications and Experience:
* 3-5 years of administrative and development experience in ServiceNow Enterprise
* Experience working in the Agile development methodology (detailed documentation within sprints, releases and stories)
* Experience working in new versions of ServiceNow (London and Madrid), developing during migrations, extensive regression testing and working with others on a small team
* Experience in the following ServiceNow areas: business rules, client scripts, table administration, discovery, CMDB, UI Scripts, script includes, ACL's, and the service portal
* Ability to integrate with 3rd party applications using SOAP, REST or web services
* Best practices when it comes to custom built applications, ITSM, HRSM, CSM
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Comfortable gathering requirements when necessary
* Certified ServiceNow Admin (preferred)
* Certified Application Developer (preferred)
* ITIL Foundation Certification (preferred)
Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. is a real estate investment trust focused principally on science-driven cluster formation.