Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (NYSE:ARE) is an urban office REIT uniquely focused on world-class collaborative science and technology campuses in AAA innovation cluster locations. Alexandria pioneered this niche in 1994 and has since established a dominant market presence in key locations, including Greater Boston, San Francisco, New York City, San Diego, Seattle, Maryland, and Research Triangle Park. Alexandria is known for its high-quality and diverse tenant base. Alexandria has a longstanding and proven track record of developing Class A assets clustered in urban science and technology campuses that provide its innovative tenants with highly dynamic and collaborative environments that enhance their ability to successfully recruit and retain world-class talent and inspire productivity, efficiency, creativity, and success.
We are seeking a Temporary Business Technology Support staff member in our Pasadena office. The incumbent will be a highly skilled individual who is highly organized and self-motivated, and the ability to deliver exceptional customer service skills.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex (including sexual or gender identity), religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, marital or veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or medical condition. For additional information on Alexandria, please visit www.are.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Enroll company mobile devices into InTune enterprise mobility management solution; own the enrollment process from initiation to completion with quality assurance follow ups
* Define and streamline process for mobile device enrollment
* Schedule all enrollments with appropriate staff members
* Provide basic reporting and/or status updates to management and project leads to ensure that the task is on track for completion
* Provide exceptional customer service
* Assist in ad-hoc projects on a case by case basis
Qualifications and Experience:
* Minimum 1 year of experience with technology
* Highly organized and self-motivated.
* Passion for teamwork and problem solving
* Deliver excellent customer service onsite and via the telephone
* Must be well spoken, organized, detailed-orientated, dependable and flexible
Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. is a real estate investment trust focused principally on science-driven cluster formation.