Technology Program Manager
Req #: 190061992
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
The ideal candidate will be able to leverage skills acquired from program management, client management and team leadership experience, to help shape processes and transform the organization's delivery methodology across Home Lending Technology. Build, strengthen, and maintain relationships across Product Owner, Business PMO, Tech Partners, and Horizontal Technology & Risk teams, to drive agile transformation & adaptation and standardization across Home Lending.
Key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
* Support annual budgeting process and provide program and project portfolio financial management
* Work closely with key partners [Technology, Product Owners, Horizontal Teams and other stakeholders] to facilitate knowledge sharing, implementation of agreed best practices, driving agility and transformation of the demand & delivery lifecycle across the portfolio.
* Provide leadership with meaningful performance metrics and status reports based on Jira dashboards and other tools across the portfolio
* Individual contributor expected to lead and influence across a diverse teams
* Identify risks proactively, drive timely mitigation, and escalate to management appropriately
* Leverage Confluence and SharePoint as main collaboration tools
* Drive high quality of all deliverables across demand & delivery lifecycle
* Coordinate elaboration sessions and quality review/oversight as needed
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor degree required, Master preferred, Computer Science or a related Information Technology field preferred OR a minimum of 8-10 years of combined project management, scrum master and development work experience required, with at least 4+ years practicing Agile methodologies
* Scrum Certification is Preferred, PMP or Prince Certification a plus
* Highly motivated team player with excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
* Must have ability to be tactful yet assertive. Strong collaboration and negotiation skills, and ability to develop strong client and working relationships is a must
* Solid experience in working in a highly matrix environment across many different businesses
* Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work, while reporting progress effectively to management in a timely fashion
* Advanced knowledge and experience supporting transition from Waterfall to Agile preferred.
* Knowledge of SharePoint and Confluence, including site management, forms, workflow, templates and reports automations
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.