The Technology Program Manager role supports the coordination and administration of all aspects of RSM'S Consulting Systems (CS) business. In this capacity, the role works closely with the CS IT Liaison and the IT Relationship Manager in systems strategy development; request and project identification, scoping, prioritization and execution; and in the strategic implementation and ongoing support of technology solutions to support the consulting practice. Together with the CS IT Liaison, the Technology Program Manager is responsible for ensuring the Voice of the Customer is effectively incorporated into planning throughout all stages of the systems life cycle.
* Support the CS IT Liaison, IT Relationship Manager, Program Sponsor(s) and Consulting Systems / Operations teams in systems strategy and project / request prioritization and fulfillment including technical updates and enhancements, user requests, and planned migration and training activities
* Partner with inter-related Business and IT Program Directors to strategize and manage the collective, integrated program roadmap
* Collaborate with inter-related Business and IT Program Directors and project teams on execution of short- and long-term collective goals
* Ensure IT and business side resources are sufficiently / appropriately aligned, escalating to Executive Sponsor as necessary
* Manage day to day user expectations ensure business needs are met, projects are properly prioritized, planned and delivered on time
* Liaise with Executive Sponsor and CS Operations and users to promote effective, efficient use and adoption of Consulting system(s)
* Provide input and guidance to collective Consulting organization to ensure systems are adequately performing and supported by IT
* Provide support to CS Operations and systems users to obtain IT resolution to systems issues, escalating to IT Liaison, IT Relationship Manager and other stake holder groups as necessary
* Support communications to broad stakeholder base including executive committees
* The ability to clearly communicate with both business and technical audiences
* Coordinate user-based communication needs with CS Operations counterparts
* Bachelor degree in Business, technology or a related field required
* Five years of professional experience with business or IT
* Five years of project / program management experience
* Five years experience working with management level individuals
* Visio required
* Consulting and/or system administration experience strongly preferred
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Previous experience in managing others in a team environment - direct or indirectly
* Ability to define business requirements, present options and secure management buy-in on appropriate solutions
* Applies technical/procedural requirements of the position based on knowledge and experience within specialization
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req9531
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: Consulting Support
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req9531
Location: 191 North Wacker Dr Ste 1400, , Chicago, IL US
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Current Openings
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Junction Solutions
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.