Rsm Us Llp
We are looking for a seasoned project management professional to join our NetSuite consulting team. You will be working with RSM consultants and clients utilizing your project management knowledge, expertise, and talent to provide project management oversight to large scale client technology implementations. The project management oversight will enforce project timeline and budget adherence, resulting in increased client satisfaction, improved delivery and implementation practices and project profitability. Experience with ERP implementation and NetSuite specifically is an important element of this position
* Ability to assess, establish and then organize NetSuite projects for implementation
* Ability to quickly assess a client's IT capabilities and weaknesses
* Ability to lead application implementations and optimization of existing systems
* Expertise in NetSuite is required
* Ability to manage a team of consultants toward the shared goals of the project
* Ability to assess clients' business processes and procedures and make recommendations for improvement and automation.
* Ability to develop business and system requirements based on observation and client discussions- Some experience with system troubleshooting and data management.
* Implement process improvements with automated solutions
* Ability to educate end users on effective use of application features
* Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
* Identify and track project issues, providing regular status updates until resolved.
* Serve as an escalation point to team members, facilitating prompt and appropriate responses to project issues and risks.
* Effectively and regularly communicate project expectations to internal consultants and clients in a timely and clear fashion.
* Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
* Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential out of scope activities, and devise contingency plans.
* Working with leadership and other team members, develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
* Demonstrated success managing client - facing technology implementations
* Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
* BS/BA in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Accounting is Preferred
* 3 + years of experience implementing ERP applications.
* 3+ years of experience in business analyst or process automation position
* Prior consulting experience within a Professional Services setting is preferred.
* Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills. - Strong project and time management skills.
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project. Smartsheet
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Certification in PMP as plus
* Ability to work as an effective member of a team
* Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
* Application leadership experience through team management or project management
* Prior leadership position in a technology consulting firm or software reseller a plus
* Ability to travel as needed (est 30-50%)
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req8787
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TC BA NetSuite
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req8787
Location: 151 West 42nd Street, Floors 18-20, New York, NY US
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Current Openings
Degree Required: None
About Rsm Us Llp
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.