What you'll be doing...
As member of Verizon's Fios Consumer Service Assurance team, the Release/ Integration Manager plays a critical role in ensuring a high quality, timely delivery of releases. You will work with the different Dev, QA and Operations partners to come up with a release plan; identify and track dependencies across multiple teams and organizations; triage, prioritize and drive critical bugs to closure; and ensure smooth deployment to production. You will be cognizant of customer pain points and identify opportunities for reducing/ avoiding customer support contacts.
The successful candidate will display a blend of skills including leadership, influence, business acumen, deductive reasoning, project leadership and management skills, communications, facilitation, leadership presence, tactical ability and operational skills and enjoy working across multiple areas in the business with a variety of stakeholders to drive and lead change on behalf of the business.
* Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, track and manage release plans
* Continually assess readiness gaps, andworkwith the appropriate stakeholders to quickly develop the right initiatives and programs to close them.
* Accumulate Key Performance Indicator data, develop the reporting of project status, highlighting major issues and counter-measures for quick resolution.
* Review all open issues to identify the gating issues.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Six or more years of experience in project/ program management.
Even better if you have:
* A degree in Computer science, information science, management or related discipline.
* Experience in video products.
* Strong program management and stakeholder management skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication.
* Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
* Knowledge with Splunk or related data analysis tools.
* Experience in using JIRA, ability to create dashboards.
* Skilled in MS Excel and other office products.
* Ability to influence and drive change.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.