It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Proofpoint is seeking a proactive, experienced individual to join the Professional Services team to manage large-scale, highly visible customer engagements, and assist Professional Services Management team in building Professional Services Project Management best practices.
* Engage with new and existing enterprise customers in a project management capacity, working with other Proofpoint Consultants, leading the project to implement Proofpoint solutions
* Collaborate with Solutions Architects, Technical Consultants, and engineers to develop solutions for Fortune 10 customers based on Proofpoint products
* Work collaboratively with other departments, including sales, support, engineering, and product management, to ensure successful completion of customer engagements
* Serve as the customer advocate to Proofpoint departments during the engagement process.
* Manage customer escalations as necessary and assigned, driving issues to resolution
* Track budget, project milestones, dependencies, and all aspects of the delivery process for customer engagements
* Provide mentoring and leadership to the Professional Services team as well as the larger sales and support organization
* Collaborate with Professional Services managers and other departments in building Professional Services Project Management Best Practices
What you bring to the team
* BSCS or equivalent
* 10+ years industry experience in a customer-facing Professional Services role
* 5+ years industry experience in a Project or Program Management role
* 3+ years industry experience in Archiving, eDiscovery, or FINRA regulated surveillance/supervision
* Strong project and program management skills and high attention to detail
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Technical background in enterprise applications, software, and services
* A thorough background of Internet protocols and how they work (HTTP, SMTP, etc.)
* Knowledge of networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, etc.)
* Strong attention to detail while maintaining sight of the big picture
* Approachable demeanor, the ability to build trust with team members
* Able to impact at all levels of the organization
* Ability to think strategically and deliver tactically
* Resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges in a timely matter.
* Exceptional ability to build relationships and enhance cooperative working relationships
* Adept at conflict resolution: This job entails working with a variety of people and personalities.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Proofpoint is a company developing security and compliance solutions.